“Great value for money!”

Aussie BBQ
Ranked #682 of 2,547 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Fast Food, Barbecue, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: A great little gem tucked away in the heart of South Dublin Inner City. Food was amazing! Cleanliness and staff were outstanding. I couldnt believe it when I wasnt able to find this eatery on the listing. It would be great to add them!
“Great value for money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Was here in December. Nearly walked past it, looks more like a takeaway from the outside.

Great for meat lovers, paleo dieters and those who like to venture out of their comfort zone. (Shark & crocodile are on the menu.)

There are a couple of Man V Food style challenges too.

Florence, Toscana, Italy
“Really tasty food for a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

The menu' is various and you can have tipical aussie food such as white shark, crocodile, kangaroo but also salmon and chicken and you can order the mix dishes to taste everything. I had salmon with sweet potatoes and it was really good. I'd recommend this place the atmosphere is nice, the service is kind and fast and the price is cheap. I went on Tuesday without reservation but if u'll go during we or for big groups it'll be better to book.

• Visited December 2013
Ireland
“Meat eaters paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

I love this place. It is no nonsense, value for money and really good food.

It is not somewhere you would go for fine dining but if you are looking for a hangover cure or a relaxed atmosphere for the night then this is the place to go.

I have been here with friends and my boyfriend and everyone has been happy with what they have ordered. And even happier when the bill arrived!

• Visited November 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Meat Eaters Paradise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

If you are a vegetarian stay away because this is a meat eaters paradise! This does exactly what is says on the tin and as long as you know what you're after this will not disappoint.
The portions are very large and fantastic value - (with an extensive menu, specials board and terrific fish choice), chances are you will leave some behind.
We were a group from work with limited time and we were seated in a large booth (7 of us) - none of us felt cramped and we loved the fact that they happily brought large bottles of tap water (yep, other drinks available).
Service was quick considering how large the group was and while we were waiting for same booth they took our orders. (They also take orders online but don't know how that works, they also deliver, which is kind of handy).
Food was well cooked and even though it was difficult to hold the burgers in one hand at least they didn't fall apart. The use of sauces sometimes make the bap soggy but not in any case here, it was done very well.
Would definitely recommend this is an anytime venue and you will be as comfortable solo, (love the fact that you can also eat where they cook at the takeaway bar), a couple of mates or with a big group. (Not an intimate venue but you could try ...)
Will be back to try other parts of the menu; this place is easy to find just follow the smell of cooking meats on a BBQ, excellent at any time.

• Visited November 2013
County Wicklow, Ireland
“Food is OK....but its Quirky”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Five of us went to Aussie BBQ for a birthday dinner and I have to say its only ok First of all, don't drive....absolutely no parking. I heard good things about it before but it didn't live up to the standard, plus I think we just went on a very bad night. First of all, we were given our menus, nothing was said to us about it which is generally fine but when we went to order they literally had barely anything. They had no stuff like potato cakes, no fried onion rings, NO desserts!? Thank God we brought our own for the birthday. The girls serving were quite rude to be honest at first but got nicer as we were about to pay. Anyways, for what they didnt have they made up in mayonaise on the burger. My cousin's bottom burger bun was saturated from it. I got the chum box, but was alot of fish so I asked could I get it with a burger instead of the salmon fillet, no problem until it came. Order was wrong but was fixed eventually. My sister loved the Black Sheep burger, Auntie enjoyed her Chicken wrap saying it was grand, mum enjoyed her fish cakes, again...grand and my cousin wasnt happy with the mayonaise burger ie The Outback burger. The price was the only great thing about it to be honest.More suitable for student dining than family. The place itself is funky. I would go again if people wanted to but I'd never suggest it.

• Visited September 2013