“my favorite BBQ in Dublin”
Review of Aussie BBQ

Aussie BBQ
Ranked #991 of 2,729 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A great little gem tucked away in the heart of South Dublin Inner City. Food was amazing! Cleanliness and staff were outstanding. I couldnt believe it when I wasnt able to find this eatery on the listing. It would be great to add them!
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My hostel is just next to while my staying in Dublin.
And it opens very late even after midnight.
The staffs are nice and polite.
We ordered 2 things but they were very big for girls.(1 roll and 1 chicken sandwich)
Because they were very delicious , we finished both in the end.
They just cost 11 euros, super valuable.
But better eat nothing before this restaurant.
I saw other ppl ordered a burger, so huge~~~~
It's just the right quantity for 2 girls to share 1 stuff.
We love it!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Called in here on the way back from a match the other night we were going to get take away but decided to sit in. The place looks great really colourful and had sports on the tv too which was nice, the graffiti they have is awesome too really different.

I told the staff who were friendly i was starving they recommended the Great White, my roomate got the same, we got chips each. The burger is probably up there with the best in dublin, the bun fell apart a little but i think thats kind of expected, the thing is so big, as titled you would want to be hungry because its so filling. The chips were gorgeous and the waitress gave us free dip which was really nice. The was a bit of a wait but I read other reviews before doing my own and this seems to be a trend I can completely understand though its worth the wait and it probably takes that long to cook that much meat on a BBQ.

Really enjoyed it just annoyed its not closer will definately visit next time im in town.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Ate here with my partner, the food took a long time to come, and a couple who came in 15 mins after us got their food food first. That was a bit annoying.

When our food came I was surprised at how average looking the size of it was ( I have heard nothing but good things about how HUGE their portions are) but this was not the case.

We got a burger and a pork wrap, and shared a fries, and also a coke each. It came to 14.50. The prices are very cheap. cannot fault that.

I just didnt feel like I was eating out. Felt like a fastfood joint. Maybe it has a nicer atmosphere at night.
They also blare 2 tvs with soaps on them, so it was really hard to have a conversation with loud soap operas talking over you. I did ask the waiter to lower the tv a little which he did immediately.

TLDR: nice for snacks and lunches, not for dinner out. .

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

2 days this week of Aussie BBQ, Great White and the Hog Boss.. Well ya need to be a great white to eat this yoke of a burger. Has to be one the best burgers I have ever tasted as far as fast food goes.. Staff are friendly extremely polite a must visit for all you BBQ lovers out there

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food was gorgeous, we got the Pulled Pork sandwich! It was delicious! The only thing that I could fault them on was that there was no high chair for our son so we had to go back and get the pram from the car. Very reasonable, well worth a visit!

1  Thank jendunphy