“Super Apartment. Very Central”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
JavierLT
Cordoba, Argentina
“Pictures don't tell the true story”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We booked for 8 days for a family of four. We were told that the apartment had 2 bedrooms (1 with two twin beds) and 2 full baths. When we arrived we found a pull out bed in the living room as there was only one double bed in each bedroom. Couldn't even open the doors to the wardrobe in one bedroom due to lack of space. The other had a strange door that opened onto a drop of 3 stories (very dangerous) leading to nowhere. The 2nd bathroom was what they called "a washroom" (after we complained) with a shower head sticking out of the wall next to the sink. Not what we were expecting at all!

Kate T
Braunton, United Kingdom
“Super Apartment. Very Central”
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved staying here. The apartment is fabulous, clean and comfy and has everything you need. It is large and airy and in a great location. Close to the shops / bars / supermarkets / bus stops / taxi ranks etc.
The large windows in the lounge were perfect for people watching the world go by on Grafton St!
Sally was very helpful in helping us to locate the door to the apartment when we arrived later than expected on the Friday night.
We will be back as we want to stay there for longer!

ham255
Dublin, Ireland
“Great location”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Booked this for a visiting work colleague. They were very impressed and happy to be in the centre of things.

Lahaina, Hawaii
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

AtraliasD...
Arklow, Ireland
“Perfect City Centre Apartment.”
Reviewed July 15, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a the perfect place to stay for a city centre break in Dublin. In the heart of the city and on Dublin's main shopping street (Grafton St.) The apartment is spacious and ideally suited to adults as stated in the property description. I could not recommend it highly enough. The owner (Sally) is very helpful and friendly and our stay was definitely enhanced by the fact that we could walk to all the amenities we wanted, Shops, pubs, Galleries, Museums and Theatres.

Jul 16, 2017
It was a pleasure to host you and your family. Thank you for choosing 116.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jul 15, 2017
Oh dear Wendy! I think your review is a little unkind but I am nevertheless very sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay. Please understand that you booked for four adults and then apparently brought two small children. On our listing we say, "Our staircase deems the property unsafe for young children". I understand that some people don't read all the rules and if someone applies to rent and says they are bringing kids, I always ask their ages and refuse if the children are not beyond the age of reason. It is the reason I don't have a 100 percent acceptance rate.
About the towels; well, when the weather permits, we air dry all our towels in the Wexford sunshine. I know this means that they don't fluff as they do when dried by machine, but we consider it an environmentally friendly contribution. I will reconsider the practice as I am aware that in the U.S people are used to fluffy towels.
I'm sorry that you didn't call me to tell me about the Wifi! I would have sorted any problem straight away. I have a maintenance man on call 24/7. You did call me for help understanding the washing machine so you were aware that I'd pick up straight away.
As regards the behaviour of some fool ringing your doorbell at 3 am, well I completely understand that must have been very irritating but I live in the Wexford countryside in a tiny village with a long pathway between me and the street and I've too had people knock my door at ungodly hours. We are a nation of 'party animals' I'm afraid.
Compass66...
“Ideal location, and great host!”
Reviewed March 27, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

This apartment is right smack in the middle of Dublin's City Center and very walkable to most all attractions. We actually had a rental car booked and cancelled it for the days we stayed here, since we wouldn't need it (also, there's no parking). The space itself was very clean, and much roomier than the pictures show. As other reviews have said, there is only one shower and it is a bit on the small side, but since we knew to expect that going in, it wasn't a big deal. Sally was excellent with communication and was overly accommodating when it came to our flight delay that caused us to check in late. If I ever find myself back in Dublin, I will definitely be reaching out to Sally to stay here again!

Mar 28, 2017
Thank you Hadley. We'd be thrilled to have you all any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing