“Location, location, location”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cape Coral, Florida
“Location, location, location”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Thia is a super location, right in the heart of Dublin. You couldn't do better. Surprisingly, it's not noisy and we had no trouble sleeping. The living room of the apartment was terrific, and the kitchen was great. The master bedroom was fine, but the second bedroom was tiny and practically windowless. Both bathrooms were adequate. The owner of the apartment was more than accommodating, which made the arrival very convenient. A very good experience, overall.

Date of stay: October 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the comfy living room.
Liked least: Second bedroom.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 1, 2013
Thank you for the nice review!
I'm glad you had a good time. The weather wasn't very kind to you!
The second bedroom is small,I'm afraid, and yet the small double bed is very very comfortable, I'm sure you'd agree. The room houses a wardrobe and quite large desk or dressing table. To be honest in terms of Irish bedrooms, it's much larger than 'box room' size.
I do always specify that one bedroom is considerably smaller.. I'd fix it if I possibly could.
Again, thanks for your review. Enjoy your Dublin memories.
Essex
Reviewed October 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Date of stay: August 2013
Oct 15, 2013
Thank you so much Ladies, for such a wonderful review! So so glad Dublin was kind to you.
GA
Reviewed August 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Date of stay: August 2013
Aug 6, 2013
Thank you Ladies! And the ladies ran their best time ever too. Well done!
California
Reviewed July 31, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Date of stay: July 2013
Jul 31, 2013
Thank you!!! Kitchen cleaning cloths all now sorted; we really appreciate all feedback, it helps us to improve.
Vienna VA

Check in / front desk
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
BrownieBe...
Bern
“Unbeatable location, not so luxurious, over Lush soap shop.”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Among the different positive aspects of this lodging, you will find the best possible location in Dublin if you want to explore the city. Then Sally, who was really friendly and tried her best to solve the problems we had the first two days, sending Tom to fix them and being concerned all the time about everything being OK. The place is spacious, with high ceilings and nice amenities (sofas, good internet, music and radio dishwasher, …) though it could be improved, above all the bathrooms (the floor is not so nice, no sockets, poor ventilation, lighting and water pressure, a non-waterproof bath curtain, …)

Although it is located in a very busy street, the noise is quite bearable in the living-room. The bedrooms are at the back, with poor natural light but much quieter, though there is always some noise from the pumps or heating systems from this or other buildings.

Something that really bothered us was the intensive smell coming from the Lush shop downstairs. It really depends on how sensitive you are to this type of soap smell but, in our case, it almost spoiled our stay.

We had a good time in Dublin and though the place is OK, we wonder if we could have had a better place at a hotel in the area for the same amount of money.

Date of stay: July 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 2, 2012
Oh dear. I guessed that this guest would be somewhat unhappy! We had terrible difficulties with the water system on their arrival. The pressure did not return as normal after our maintainence man Tom mended the problem...I might add that I booked two four star hotel rooms on St Stephen's Green for the Moreno family to try and compensate for the water problem.
As for the bathroom floors; they are brand spanking new and I actually really like them. The tiling is also all new and the bathrooms are in fact very smart I think. The bath curtain has just now been replaced and is definitely waterproof but I stress that the 'BATH'room is really for a bath and the SHOWER room downstairs for showers.
I'm afraid that Lush IS downstairs and for my own part, I only ever smell it when I am outside on the street or in the communal reception hall of 116. I guess that if one is sensitive or allergic it would be bothersome...must be aware!
Finally, certainly there are city centre hotels which will certainly offer a quality bedroom with all that one requires in a bedroom and bathroom but, presumably, when booking self catering one is also seeking space, living room, kitchen etc.
116 Grafton Street, to my mind, offers all that one would require from an elegant city centre HOME.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing