“Irische Kultur hautnah erleben! - Discover Irish culture on a walking tour!”

Trails & Tales-Walking Tours
Ranked #125 of 232 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Trails & Tales offer private walking tours for individuals and groups of the Dublin Mountains, which is only 30 minutes from the centre of Dublin. Guests are guided through quiet valleys, mountains, bog lands and lakes and give an understanding of times past. We offer a truly unique experience in a fun and relaxed environment, allowing visitors an opportunity to see and visit a rural area, without having to travel far from Dublin City Centre.
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Irische Kultur hautnah erleben! - Discover Irish culture on a walking tour!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I really love Ireland, but didn't know so much about the history and the culture. I also like to walk so I was looking for a tour in Dublin, which combines that. I found out that Trails & Tales-Walking Tours offers all these expactations. My boyfriend and I went from the city center in Dublin really quick to the meeting point, where our tour guide Liz picked us up. I couldn't believe what to see in that gorgeous landscape and at the same time to learn from Liz about the Irish history and culture. My boyfriend and I are not that sporty but together with Liz and her enthusiasm we didn't realize that during our tour. Liz told us that everyone can do this walking tour - so just do it and discover the Irish landscape and the culture with your tour guide Liz.

Visited May 2012

C.-R.
“Extraordinary trip to the Dublin Mountains”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My friends and me went to Dublin for some days and found out about Trails & Tales. We thought it would be a good idea to discover the Irish landscape around the Dublin city centre. We were surprised it did not take too long to take the bus from city center and be in the middel of a typical Irish landscape in only half an hour. Our group leader was Liz. She picked us up and brought us to some really amazing places with overwhelming views. Liz explained a lot about Irish history and culture while doing the walk. It was interesting and fun at the same time. The walk took 1-2 hours.

A MUST-DO for all the people who want to discover Dublin and Irish culture !

Visited May 2012
lizm606, Owner at Trails & Tales-Walking Tours, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Yes indeed the Dublin mountains are so close to Dublin City and are also very beautiful. Glad you enjoyed our tour.