“Excellent value at Gotham”
Review of Gotham South

Gotham South
Ranked #748 of 2,591 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located Near Stillorgan Shopping Centre Gotham South is Casual Dining at its Best. Quality Food at affordable prices with Friendly Staff. Brunch on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays. Charcoal BBQ a speciality
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent value at Gotham”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had an early evening meal here when we were in a hurry. They have a great deal on week nights which includes bottled water. Lovely burgers.

Visited September 2012

South Miami, Florida
“Nice place, good food & kid friendly during day.”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I'm a return customer, the last time I went with family but last night went with come mates. Both times I liked the place. Last night with some friends we had a nice time, when needed we are left alone so we could chat. Butnwhennservice was needed the friendly staff were always there to oblige. Their food it nice with some variety, last night was pizza night and their stone oven makes for a tasty pizza. Do wish they had a slightly larger selection of wine, more variety plus beer on draft would be better. Still no taking away food is lovely. The previous time I was with my family and they were great with my daughter. In fact while chatting with my friends I realized we all take our kids their and np both parents and kids love it, ask for smiley pizza. I'm going back over Christmas for sure.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank afootandahalf
Dublin, Ireland
“Service could be improved...”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We visited here on a Friday evening. We were early as we were en route to the theatre and decided to go for the 'Early Bird Menu'. It was 18.50 when the waiter came to take our order and he was uncertain as to the availability of this menu until we pointed out the time to him.

We ordered two soups and two antipasti. Both were very good - I enjoyed the variety of the antipasti, while my companions agreed that the tomato and vegetable soup was very tasty. We waited some time for our mains, which were two chickens, a Gotham burger and a penne with sausage. The chicken was succulent and very acceptable, the penne was very good with lots of porcini and sausage while my friend pronounced the burger to be 'good but not great'.

One of our party ordered a glass of milk and waited some time before asking again. The waiter announced that it should be 'down by now' and eventually produced it - how long does it take to pour a glass of milk ? However, we were kept supplied with water - which was gratis - so no real harm done. When we asked for the bill it was produced immediately.

Gotham South was busy on this Friday evening with quite a few families with children. Even so, it was a pleasant place to eat with a good atmosphere and ambience. I would certainly eat there again - perhaps when I am not under pressure to be somewhere else at a certain time.

• Visited November 2012
ireland
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Gotham South on Lower Kilmacud Road, Stillorgan, Co Dublin is very clean, very convenient and beautifully modern. From the moment you enter the restaurant you feel welcomed and valued, no matter what time of day it is.
I think it is a lovely touch to be immediately offered complimentary still or sparkling water. The atmosphere created by the open stone oven is attractive and you may well be tempted to sample one of an extensive range of pizzas. The menu is varied and I imagine that you will find more than one temptation. I especially recommend the house burger.
Food is attractively presented on wooden servers.
Middle of the afternoon is a nice and quieter time to enjoy this dining experience. Make a reservation if later in the evening. You will be pleased with Gotham South!

• Visited October 2012
cork
“Gotham has it”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is a nice venue. Stylish but not self- important. I loved the "Rolling Stone" covers on the wall and like the song might have said this food venue should be on the cover of the same magazine. I can vouch for the pizzas- just top class.
My advice is to step inside and enjoy.

• Visited September 2012