“Great Tour!!!”

Dublin Tour Guide - Private Tours
Ranked #14 of 237 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Young, energetic, but most importantly, knowledgeable and entertaining, Garvan offers some of the greatest walking tours in Dublin, delivered with as much passion as good cheer. Having over 700 tours under his belt, he knows all the main sites and most of the hidden ones ;)
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was my first tour of Dublin and I had a wonderful time! Not only was Garvan informative and helpful but he was entertaining as well. I thoroughly enjoyed my tour and I know my friends did as well. I would recommend Garvan's tour to anyone who was looking for a big city tour handled with a personal touch!

4  Thank Sheree R
There are newer reviews for Dublin Tour Guide - Private Tours

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I think the whole group spent some lively hours with the young and active and funny Garvaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!oh sorry I imitated the Irish pronunciation!anyway he knows lots of things and he is able to catch the attention thanks to his interesting stories!I have already bben in Dublin but without a guide so it was a good opportunity with Garvan!when next time for other discoveries of Dublin? ;)

3  Thank Pa0letta087
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Walking around the city with an original irish redhead which is not only entertaining but also knows a lot of interesting facts about Dublin& irish Lifestyle. Would definitely do it again!

4  Thank Angela G
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I went to a Dublin tour on February, 2nd with other international students who study at Maynooth and it was amazing. Garvan showed us the main sights of course but also a lot of funny stories to tell. Actually he was able to tell a story about everything you asked him. He wasn't one of those guys just presenting you boring numbers, but he knew how to act them. The whole tour was more like an enjoyable theater tour than an ordinary city trip. But still he never became over funny. There were always some serious parts that showed that he really was into the topic. It was a great tour. I loved it.

5  Thank Neta91
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The weekend 18-21st October 2012 I was together with my choir on an unforgettable trip to Dublin. The main purpose of the trip was to sing our way from pub to pub and simply have a good time. However, I thought it might be nice to see some more of Dublin as well, so I searched for some guided tours on the internet. I came in contact with the guide Garvan Rushe, which would prove to be a stroke of luck. Not only was he very knowledgeable, but also had a unique ability to convey stories in a lively and engaging manner.
Both Thursday and Friday this weekend, we had some wonderful interesting and pleasant hours wandering around the streets of Dublin. In addition, he also helped us with everything from lunch reservations to shuttle transport to and from the airport. There is a lot of planning to be done in advance when traveling with a large group, and I must also thank Garvan for many good suggestions and good advice through the planning of the trip too. We all had an absolutely wonderful weekend in Dublin much thanks to Garvan.

4  Thank EspenDN