“Friday night wonderful dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Roast Restaurant - CLOSED

Roast Restaurant
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Modern Irish cuisine in the heart of Ballsbridge, convenient to the RDS & Aviva Stadium and close the Intercontinental, Bewleys, Herbert Park and Ballsbridge hotels. We also serve a full bar menu in Crowe's Pub downstairs.
London, United Kingdom
“Friday night wonderful dinner!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This restaurant is quite far out of the city centre so we got a taxi and arrived to an empty restaurant so were a little worried! However, our waiter was very efficient and sweet, our starters and mains were yum... The only downside was dessert... we ordered an alcoholic jelly dessert and a chocolate tart. The tart was a bit too dark for me and the jelly was quite laughable really... like it had been sitting in the fridge for a while! However, still giving 4/5 as the rest of the food was spectacular and well presented (I had a trio of different chicken dishes and my partner had the steak). The wine was also yummy!
So yes, we walked away merry and happy and would defo recommend! Also worth mentioning we bought a voucher on Groupon to get money off the bill!

Visited September 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Tasty food with great service and atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I booked two six course meals for €49 for two. We went for my sons 30th Birthday. We were given a nice table and the service and attention that we got from the Roast staff was exeptional. The food was superb with just enough space in between courses. Great night for the money we spent. I will be looking out for more deals for the future.

Dublin, Ireland
“Superb meal”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I can sum up this review in one word - SUPERB! Meal was the A la Carte, 6 course. each course was better than the last, Amuse Bouche, Starter, Main, Pre-dessert, Dessert, Coffee. it would be impossible, and wrong, to describe each course individually. All the food was really excellent, very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Service was brilliant, I would suggest anybody in the area, or even in Dublin, to book a table and try this really SUPERB restaurant. I cannot recommend it enough.

• Visited October 2013
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Myself and two friends ate in Roast Restaurant recently and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. The service was excellent, the food to die for and the ambiance welcoming and discreet. I had not been to this restaurant before but its certainly on my list for a return visit in the very near future. Its a gem of an eatery in Dublin.
Catherine, Dublin

Cork, Cork, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Meal & Lovely Staff”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had a lovely meal at Roast. We had the table de Hote menu and it was absolutely gorgeous. Tastiest meal I have had in ages and accompanied by a lovely glass of wine. Will definitely be back!

1 Thank jeanm559