Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
5,708 results
All reviews great location temple bar recommend this hotel central location within walking distance short walk o'connell st excellent hotel excellent breakfast would stay again airport bus trinity college tesco pubs stops ireland euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Employees friendly, but room was very smelly like cigarettes it was very gross. I love to stay at other locations of Jurys but this one was nothing like the others that I've stayed at. I couldn't wait to check out. I don't recommend at all, especially for tourists.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
AlanBuckley, Manager at Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear G-Bones211,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing your stay, I do appreciate it.

Naturally it is disappointing that you departed the hotel less then satisfied, we do always try to take a proactive approach to our guests thoughts and would always request for guests to make us aware of dissatisfaction prior to checking out.

I will share your feedback with my Management team today with the view for future improvement and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back where these can be witnessed firsthand.

Kind regards .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not to the usual standard for a hotel of its rating, resteraunt closed Tuesday & Wednesday evenings, didn't look on Thursday we went out to eat..... very noisy from both outside working and guests in the rooms either ide of us, no real noise insulation.

Dear DenAbb2020,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I do appreciate it.

Naturally it is disappointing to read that you were left unimpressed with your visit and for that I do apologize
It is a pity that your noise issue was not highlighted during your stay, our team would have only been too happy to have rectified any shortfalls you may have experienced.

I do hope that you give us the opportunity of welcoming you back and that you allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you for making my wife birthday weekend very joyful and we could not wished to have had a better weekend,the staff was very helpful and friendly,the breakfast was lovely and loads to choose from and the evening meals were very good too,the staff printed our broading passes off and very helpful in booking our taxi we no problem at all

Dear nmason628550

Thank you so much for your kind feedback!

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we helped make your birthday weekend more special.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upgraded us to an executive room as our double wasnt available at checkin.

Couldn't do enough for you, excellent friendly staff. If we every return to Dublin we will be stopping there!

Breakfast was excellent and well stocked too.

Lovely clean room.

Dear westleysam,

Thank you for your excellent review!

Its great to read that in all aspects we managed to exceed your expectations and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

fantastic place to stay, not far from the river. great central point just far away enough from Temple Bar's hustle and bustle. Selection of drinks good, great range of breakfast items. was able to check in on line

Dear gadams727277

Thank you for your five star review!

Our location, in the heart of Dublin City Centre really is ideal and it’s great to read you could take full advantage of this. I hope to welcome you back in the near future.