“Fab fab fab”

Bellagio Restaurant
Ranked #1,052 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bellagio Restaurant is an architect-designed Italian restaurant serving modern and authentic Italian food and wine in the centre of Terenure village in Dublin 6w.Our menu includes old favourites such as a generous Impepata di Cozze (sauted mussels in white wine sauce and garlic), Linguine Con Frutti di Mare, Lamb Cutlets with Aromatic Herbs and Rosemary Potatoes and more modern Italian dishes including our hero dish, Fresh Sea Scallops with crispy Pancetta, Coral and Bisque Sauce. We welcome everyone including families, diners with special dietary requirements and parties and groups.
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Had been to this restaurant about 10 years ago so had a brief idea of what it was like. It has been refurbished on the last couple of years to a lovely standard with a lovely new bar for you to have pre dinner drinks. I ordered risotto with pork which was fab I could hardly finish it all. Other members of the family ordered the roast chicken and veal all of which were happy with, then cannoli ice cream and sorbet which was all fab. My dad bring italian and a hard to please italian loved the cannoli. My boyfriend also loved all the food. Waiter were efficient and friendly and just about enough time between courses to let the last one go down. All in all fab place would love to go back again soon.

1  Thank dublingal29
There are newer reviews for Bellagio Restaurant

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food was beyond what I expected. The service was prompt with friendly staff & comfortable seating. The portions were generous and it's not terribly expensive. Obviously they source their meat from a good supplier, the steaks were succulent, and mine was done exactly as I asked. I look forward to my next visit.

1  Thank TidyMel
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Had dinner at Bellagio, Terenure, last night and was very impressed all round with the service, comfortable setting and especially the food.

With such an extensive and varied menu it was hard to choose, but one of the many friendly waiters helped with recommendations. We were not disappointed. The food was very tasty and beautifully presented. The seafood stew starter was a meal in itself, stuffed with a wide variety of shellfish, cuttlefish, squid and escalope. Delicious. The selection of ice cream and sorbet was the most flavorsome I think I've ever had....my friend's cheesecake was to die for - the portion was so big we all had to help her eat it ;-) 3 a la carte courses and wine came to under €50 each. I'll be back!

1  Thank Anne-Marie O
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Wow, what a place to eat great food. Staff so friendly and helpful. Enjoyed each course and atmosphere and decor very relaxing, will be heading back here soon, ciao

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, ignore comments from Kopjohn as I have been to this restaurant over 20 times and never ever been charged anywhere near €8 for a side of vegtables!

This restaurant is the most authentic Italian you will find anywhere in Dublin. Having recently changed chefs, it was exciting to see a revamped menu while maintaining the excellent value on offer. Dishes such as the Squab Pigeon (€19.45) and Tagliata (€44.95-Fillet for 2) are a welcome addition to the the menu among a variety of new dishes.

I dined here most recently last Saturday night with my wife and another couple and as usual the standard was fantastic. I had the Tonno to start followed by the Venison special and it was lovely. Every dish had by the others was equally as tasty. The host Davide is friendly and welcoming, as are all the staff, and the service is attentive. All wines on the list provide good value for money but I don't even look at the list anymore. Head straight for the Primitivo!

1  Thank NidgeWeasel