“Fun night out!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dublin Gravedigger Ghost Tour
Ranked #33 of 220 Tours in Dublin
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join us on Ireland's only 4D bus ride - The Gravedigger Ghost Bus Tour! - Sight, sound, smell and taste just got horrible! The tour starts at Trinity College where your guide will transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there. But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales of a plague-ravaged Dublin as we explore the weird and wonderful events that have taken place in times gone by, unearthing legends and ghosts from Dublin's past.
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

This was a great tour. My girlfriend and I recently visited Dublin and truly enjoyed ourselves on this tour.

We found the actors to be absolutely brilliant.
There were lots of spooky stories. And lots of Interesting stops. We highly recommend this tour

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best of its kind”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was my favourite tour in the whole of Britain and Ireland, it's a ghost tour with a little bit of comedy, a little bit of horror, a lot of jumps and scares and everything is put together so well. The boys were so sharp and so funny and I would pay my money over again just to get back on that bus and have an explore. The bus has been done up to resemble a crypt or a tomb and the atmosphere they create in there is just perfect. A must in Dublin!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank LaangelLosAngeles
Taunton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

My wife and I took this tour on the 6th of Dec as something different for our wedding anniversary, after a nice meal. I highly recommend it, the story telling is top quality and very entertaining. The guides provided a excellent balance between story telling and fact. They had a great way of bring you in to the story and the tour and allows you to really feel the darker side of Dublin. The guys were also very friendly. I hope that as they get more established they can expand the tour with exclusive access to venues perhaps??? ! 2 hours really didn't seem very long, which is a very good sign. All in all I would like to thank these guys for making a great night even better. Thank you - Wayne Evans

Visited December 2012
Dublin, Ireland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Best Ghost Tour I have Ever Done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have done ghosts tours in every country I have ever visited and this one is by far my favourite. The boys who do the tour are so funny, they must be professional stand up comedians I think! There were a few screams too during the night which I wasn't really expecting. The atmosphere was just perfect. I am hoping to plan a private party for next Halloween with work so I'll hopefully see you guys again!

Visited November 2012
Cambridge
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Something different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was really getting into this tour, but unfortunately my partner was not well, so we had to cut it short and only got to do one stop. The ghost was fantastic - lots of good banter on the bus and I wish I could go back and experience the entire thing.

Visited November 2012