“Good night out, something different”

The Gravedigger Bus Tour
Dublin Gravedigger Ghost Tour
Ranked #33 of 225 Tours in Dublin
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join us on Ireland's only 4D bus ride - The Gravedigger Ghost Bus Tour! - Sight, sound, smell and taste just got horrible! The tour starts at Trinity College where your guide will transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there. But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales of a plague-ravaged Dublin as we explore the weird and wonderful events that have taken place in times gone by, unearthing legends and ghosts from Dublin's past.
“Good night out, something different”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Having previously done a haunted walking tour with this company on our last trip to Dublin, my sister and I couldn't wait to check out their bus. We pretty much laughed the whole time on this tour which is more of a comical horror story of the plague in Dublin. Our guide Shane was fantastic and the atmosphere on the bus amazing. The stop at the Gravediggers Pub was also the idea way to finish up the evening tour. Thanks for a great night out guys.

Eddie - 15th November tour

Visited November 2012

Dublin, Ireland
“Wow!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had an amazing time on the Gravediggers tour,
Discovered so many interesting things about Dublin and got a great scare along the way.
I thought I knew Dublin pretty well however the locations they brought us too were very different and really cool.
The crew were very professional, really knew their stuff and most importantly were great fun!

Try this tour for a great way to discover and learn a hidden side of Dublin,.

Thanks to the whole crew for a great time, Well done!

Visited May 2012
Dublin
“.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Myself and five other friends went on this tour just a few days before Halloween. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was great. The bus was really well done up and the actors were excellent. I'd recommended this to anyone. Looking forward to being able to go on a few of the other tours in the new year!

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“I never thought I'd laugh about the plague!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This haunted bus tour was light-hearted, hilarious, and gruesome all at the same time! You board a double decker bus, complete with coffins on the first floor, and are amused and repulsed by stories of murderers, the plague, public hangings, and all other dark sides of Dublin history by your zombie tour guide. After each story concludes, you've stopped at the exact place where the story took place. You exit the bus and the story is finished - sometimes with a little scare to keep you on your toes! This tour is rich in historical facts with some ghost tales peppered in for the superstitious folks. Best of all - there's a stop at a local (haunted) pub! The tour guides are quick witted and could probably teach courses on improv - have fun with them, but don't dish out what you can't take! Zombies, the plague, beer - what more could you want? This was by far our favorite tour in Dublin!

Visited October 2012
Dublin, Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Magic !”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was my first experience of a bus tour of this nature and I would thoroughly recommend it to one and all. I have to say that I was taken by surprise by the excellence and the fun and wit of our guides. This is storytelling at it's best while travelling to the historic stops. The stories , the fun and humour and the laughs were non-stop and the antics of the guides kept the captive passengers entertained from start to finish.
I was amazed at how they were able to divert from the stories with ease to prod a little fun with the passengers and return to focus on their historic tales and acting and keep the momentum going. Haven't enjoyed anything as much as this in a long time for a good night's fun. Also going to avail of the walking tour which is included in the price as well. Brilliant !

Visited November 2012