“amazing staff excellent service”
Review of Acorn Cafe Wine Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Acorn Cafe Wine Bistro
Cuisines: European
Reviewed January 20, 2013

went for dinner with my boyfriend when it opened few months back.we were very well taking care off and the food was amazing.the staff is very warm welcoming and they are very helpfull and nice.we went back couple of times and we were always treated well.we definitelly recommeneded to others as its very hard to find a nice place with good food lovely staff and acceptable prices...deffo worth trying!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went for dinner last Saturday night with my husband and my daughter and her partner joined us The food was great and in January when money is tight the price was even better. I had read some of the reviews before we went so I had to try the steak Well it was just Fab. I would not hesitate to to recommend this Bistro and I will be returning to try all the Menu.
The Lady that served us( I am sorry I have forgotten your name ) was so helpful she looked after all our needs I wish you all the best in your new venture

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Warm welcoming place, great way to escape the routine as well as a great place to be a regular... We'll most definitely be back and bring some friends as we indeed found a place worth recommending!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I went here last Sunday with my wife and have to say the food was delicious!My wife had the chicken wings for starter and I had the soup.The soup was lovely and I had some of my wifes large portion of wings which were gorgeous.For the main we had steak on the sone and a steak sandwich which come with side salad and fries.The Steak sandwich was an absolute treat but the steak on the stone was unreal..nicest steak I've tasted.We brought a bottle of wine with us, in all the price was less than E40. Cannot beat it!If you're in Inchicore I would recommend it!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Went for dinner here a few days ago and was delighted to find this a wonderful addition to the locality. The service is very good and that nice feeling of nothing being too much trouble. Really good value early bird menu. You can bring your own wine with no corkage charge which results in a very affordable night out. I had the steak on a stone which was lovely but I want to go back to taste the burger. It really did look very good. I will definitely be back and I wish this new venture lots of luck.