“excellent”

Add it.
Acorn Cafe Wine Bistro
Cuisines: European
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Warm welcoming place, great way to escape the routine as well as a great place to be a regular... We'll most definitely be back and bring some friends as we indeed found a place worth recommending!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I went here last Sunday with my wife and have to say the food was delicious!My wife had the chicken wings for starter and I had the soup.The soup was lovely and I had some of my wifes large portion of wings which were gorgeous.For the main we had steak on the sone and a steak sandwich which come with side salad and fries.The Steak sandwich was an absolute treat but the steak on the stone was unreal..nicest steak I've tasted.We brought a bottle of wine with us, in all the price was less than E40. Cannot beat it!If you're in Inchicore I would recommend it!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Went for dinner here a few days ago and was delighted to find this a wonderful addition to the locality. The service is very good and that nice feeling of nothing being too much trouble. Really good value early bird menu. You can bring your own wine with no corkage charge which results in a very affordable night out. I had the steak on a stone which was lovely but I want to go back to taste the burger. It really did look very good. I will definitely be back and I wish this new venture lots of luck.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

local bistro that offers really good steak cooked on a hot stone at your table accompanied by small side dishes of pepper sauce and herb and garlic butter. Prices are reasonable for the quality of the steak. Also do sticky wings, pasta dishes, burgers, fajitas - homemade feel to the rest of the menu - steak is the star . BYOB with no corkage and off licences either side make for a reasonable evening in a good quality local bistro.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Cosy place, nice decorated in a part of the city where such a place is better than all what it was currently available there. The food was good, typical Irish menu but with a nice European touch. The service was great as well as the atmosphere. Good ratio of price/quality.