“Brilliant, atmospheric and charming little restaurant”
Review of Alladin's Cafe & Restaurant - CLOSED

Alladin's Cafe & Restaurant
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Experience great food at Aladdin's Cafe with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. A charming restaurant that offers an aesthetic and an elegant ambiance. It has a good reputation, as you will see for yourself that you certainly will be delighted if you like Egyptian and Eastern cuisine of great quality and generous portions!You are more than welcome to BRING YOUR OWN BOTTLE of wine or beer and enjoy our delicious dishes at Alladin's Cafe and Restaurant!
Windsor
“Brilliant, atmospheric and charming little restaurant”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Cheerful, friendly restaurant with delicious Mediterranean/ Middle Eastern food in huge portions. Buy your wine next door in Spar and there is no corkage charge. By the end of the evening, you really feel you have had a good dinner out! Well done.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank WinnieWindsor

Dublin, Ireland
“Nice little restaurant with tasty Middle Eastern cuisine”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very small and cosy restaurant within walking distance from St. Stephen's Green. Friendly staff looked after us and the service was perfect. As for the food we had Lamb Moussaka and Shish Lamb - both were very tasty and sizeable portions. Would definitely go back for more.

Reykjavik
“Good”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a very good dinner here at a quite reasonable price. I believe the restaurant is Egyptian. We had to go to the convenience store next door to get the wine, but that was fine. Very convenient for the Burlington---now DT Hotel.

1 Thank K J
Dublin, Ireland
“Not good experience”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Originally I wantet to book in Keshk on Mespil road but somehow i had their old number to leeson street( where is now alladins ), when I rang I thought I am calling Keshk on Mespil and I even asked about it and the person who answer said yes. When I went to Keshk on Mespil road I find out that they dont have my booking and no more space, when we check the phone number we realize we rang leeson street. We went there coz we've been hungry but at the door I asked the girl why she lied to me when I rang to book but she didnt know what I was talking about.
The food was avarage, nothing really special. Had grilled chicken for my main- dry and with out any flavour and the waitress was not really nice either. My mood was totally spoild, why they lied from the begining???

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mona P
Wallkill, New York
“Delicious find!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Double Tree Hilton in Upper Leeson street. We got in late and were looking just to eat someplace close by. I'm very pleased we chose Alladins! The restaurant has delicious authentic food. It also has a variety of options to meet dietary needs such as vegetarian and lactose intolerant. We started with the homemade hummus and warm pita which was flavorful and just the perfect amount. I had the vegetarian moussaka which was really well spiced and filling. My husband had the chilli chicken. It was very creamy and spiced perfectly! He really enjoyed the fragrant batsmati rice it came w/. Our waitress was very pleasant and helpful. We were not dissapointed and I would recommend anyone staying in Dublin to check out Alladins even if it is not close to where you are staying! It is worth the trip!

1 Thank R R