“Over priced, fast food chain”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Nando's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nando's
Ranked #1,451 of 2,543 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Over priced, fast food chain”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

You are shown to your table only to have to get up again and order from the cashiers .. Food is over priced and chicken has very little meat on it.. Would be better just going to one of the many real restaurants in swords.

Timbuktu, Mali
“What a let down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Visited last month at a shopping centre and what a let down it was, food is very bland but you can cover it in peri peri sauce to hide it. Can't understand how it's popular the sides are bland with nonsense queing and getting things yourself, menu is rubbish,if you like chicken stick with Kfc. Btw the prices aren't that cheap either.

2 Thank skybus320
Ringsend, Dublin, Ireland
“Nando's, Henry Sreet , Dublin 1”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Communications Technology Assessment
Lauren Bowden – Trip Advisor Restaurant Review
Nando’s , Henry Street, Dublin 1
Nando’s
Last Thursday I visited Nando’s with my friends on Henry Street, Dublin. When we walked I we were told there was would be no tables for the next half an hour. We gave our number and said they would phone us when a table was available. After about twenty minutes there was a table available. As it was my first time there I was shocked that when you are finally seated you have to leave your table and go up and order yourself and pay straight away. The menu is quirky and you can choose different types of flavoured chicken from lemon and herb to hot and spicy. When we ordered we found out there was free refills with was a great advantage as even though I ordered the medium chicken it was very spicy. The food was there quite fast and we all enjoyed it. We enjoyed the setting as it has low lighting and exotic music. The food is average priced at precisely fifteen euro per meal. I think it was good value for money as we were definitely full on the food and free refills. The staff was pleasant and the place was clean. Overall it was a different and enjoyable experience.

• Visited October 2012
Meath
“Beware”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I ate in this Nando's for the first time on Saturday. The person that took my order was very rude. She told me I could only have 1 spice even though I asked and pointed to the 2 different chicken Dishes I wanted. My son went up and got the sauces and noticed there was at least 6 bugs dead in the bottom of the vinegar. I called the manager over and said it to him very discreetly as the person on the next table had a bottle of vinegar also. He said "Larvae in the vinegar,let me get you another " he walked away and never came back, but he did pass the table a number of times. ??????? On a positive note both the Lemon and Herb Butterfly chicken and the Mango and Lime Butterfly was very good.

• Visited September 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice people work here”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Went here with a coulpe of friends, cant believe we qued. Ok so you go and order your food at bar, you order your chicken, they put it on grill put it on plate with horrible frozen chips and give it you and charge for it. Oh and you can have hot sauce of your choice but get that yourself too. Food was complete crap, cola was nic, staff were nice. Do not go here if you have any taste for good food.

• Visited June 2012