“Amazing chicken - if you don't mind sharing a table”
Review of Crackbird

Crackbird
Ranked #702 of 2,756 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Love the chicken here, not sure how healthy the coating is but its damned good! The major downside is having to share a table, I hate having to share with strangers, especially when trying to have a private conversation, this is the reason I've stopped going to Crackbird, but that aside its yummy.

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

How often can you eat juicy, tasty chicken with this ambience and busy but controlled crowd....for 2 big courses ( large enough to leave behind too much), side orders and a few drinks we paid less than ? 55 which is great value!! My favorite will be the habanero/honey chicken wings...ånd would be coming back for more. People are anxious about the service but hey, on a Saturday night it is busy folks...and Unserstandably so!!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

From the moment we walked in we could smell the gorgeous aromas. the servers were a bit too chirpy and hippsterish for my liking! but the food was excellent. the chicken brochetta with mushrooms and bay leaves was the tastiest thing I've had in a long time. and the buttermilk chicken was great too. Its a shame they don't do chips - maybe bring over those Million Dollar fries from Bear!! €2 for sauces and no ketchup or mayo availble is a bit cheeky. if there is any reason I wouldn't return that would be it!

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Although the menu is quited limited this does offer good meal. Upon entering the no reservations premise the cosy atmosphere of the place was evident. The drinks menu is not vast with a very small variety of bottled beer or lemonade, its quaint idea of serving the drinks in old jam jars was a nice touch. We did not have to wait long for our table, once we decided on our food and placed our order it arrived relatively quickly. The price of the chicken may seem steep along with the fact that sides were extra, but it was worth it all in all I can really could not fault the food. It was simple and tasted good. Service was slightly lapse but over all I would say it a goods place for a no frills place to eat.

2  Thank scruffy-duffy74
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Unbelievably average. The menu is quite poor, with limited choice. The food is average at best and Nandos is a far superior chicken alternative. I won't be rushing back.

2  Thank collycolm