“Somewhere a little different”
Review of Counter Propaganda - CLOSED

Counter Propaganda
More attraction details
Owner description: Counter Propaganda is an independent Irish designed label and retailer for men. As well as Counter Propaganda, we also sell other high quality streetwear brands like Carhartt, Vans, MOD, Duck & Cover, Bench, Mustang, Gola, Boxfresh and has the largest collection on DC Shoes and Apparel in Dublin. We specialise in T-shirts, Jackets, Denims, Accessories and Casual Footwear.
London, United Kingdom
“Somewhere a little different”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Only found them cos I took a wrong turn - lol. Great atmosphere. Helpful staff. Major brands as well as their own original designs. Good prices.

Visited July 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Huge supply of Carhartt & DC stock, along with a load of other nice gear. The prices are also really good, saw a few things that I had seen in London the week before and they were a lot cheaper in here. Staff were really friendly and there were some nice tunes playing. There are very few, if any, shops like this in Dublin, I'll definitely be back.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Music and Service”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

In and out is the way I like to shop and this place worked out a treat! Jeans that actually fit right and some really cool tops and tshirts. I always try to pop in whenever I'm in Dublin. My one stop Dublin Shop!

Visited April 2013
Breda, The Netherlands
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Original clothing”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

If it weren't for tripadvisor, I wouldn't have known about the existince of this shop. Visited Dublin in October 2012 and decided to have a look here. Came back with some original clothing. Was even offered one extra piece for a nice discount, but... there's only so much that fits in my luggage.

Helpful staff, just right, available for help, but certainly not pushy. I'm sorry I forgot your name, but this one is for your boss: great shop assistants! :-)

And I have some real original clothing now. Would shop here again for sure.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Crushert
Grimsby, England
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Original Designs with fun”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you want to buy some cool and original designs at reasonable prices, try Counter Propag&a. The staff are good fun as well as being helpful and informative. They stock a good range of 'label' clothes but, for me, the pleasure in the shop was their own design clothes. Great stuff.

Visited November 2012