“Cramped”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I am a regular visitor to Nando's around Ireland and have both positive and negative things to say about all the restaurants.

The staff are very helpful in here but I find the restaurant to be very cramped. On one occasion we were sat on some high seats inside the main door and on a number of occasions, waiting customers actually sat at our table while awaiting seats at their real tables.

On another occasion we were served cold chips but to be fair this matter was rectified afterwards.

Despite this, its well located and good food for what you pay.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here several times, most recently just this week. Can't fault the super friendly and helpful staff. Great atmosphere. Food is tasty - corn on the cob dusted with peri-peri salt has to be tried! Will definitely go back again. Recommended for a quick, casual meal.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Trip Advisor
Restaurant: Nandos
On the 2nd of January I went to Nandos with 3 of my friends and we went in to order a table. They said it would take 5 to 10 minutes. Then 45 minutes later they told us it would just be another 5 minutes. 25 minutes later we were finally seated and we picked what we wanted and went up to order. We were standing in the line for 20 minutes before it was our time to order we order are food and sat down. We waited an hour before are food arrived. When the food arrived at our table it was cold. We called over the manager and told her how unhappy we were and she was very nice. She dealt with the problem in a good manner.

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I have been many times to the Liffey very branch since it opened and its been very inconsistent in the first weeks of opening it was great staff were great food was good. However on a visit last Friday December 21st it seemed to be out of control none o the staff seemed to be on top of things. They seemed almost weary. For the price Nandos is not worth it after a few visits you k is the menu off by heart and it is just a step above fast food.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Id heard sooooo much about Nandos and how brill it was i felt i would treat my self while in Dublin recently. I just dont get it!! I was starving so i ordered a half chicken, now seroiusly it must have been a robin instead of a chicken as i was expecting a much bigger portion. it was expensive so i stuck to the set menu and chose 1 fino side of sweet potato mash, my own homemade one is much nicer.. really really nothing special, i ordered it medium but it wasnt even mild imo, so i just got extra sauce from the selection available.. it cost me 17eu and i still was hungry , i was glad i tried it but i certainly wont be going again..and im no food snob, ill be going for a decent pub grub in future when i visit Dublin