“Not a good place”

Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Trip Advisor
Restaurant: Nandos
On the 2nd of January I went to Nandos with 3 of my friends and we went in to order a table. They said it would take 5 to 10 minutes. Then 45 minutes later they told us it would just be another 5 minutes. 25 minutes later we were finally seated and we picked what we wanted and went up to order. We were standing in the line for 20 minutes before it was our time to order we order are food and sat down. We waited an hour before are food arrived. When the food arrived at our table it was cold. We called over the manager and told her how unhappy we were and she was very nice. She dealt with the problem in a good manner.

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I have been many times to the Liffey very branch since it opened and its been very inconsistent in the first weeks of opening it was great staff were great food was good. However on a visit last Friday December 21st it seemed to be out of control none o the staff seemed to be on top of things. They seemed almost weary. For the price Nandos is not worth it after a few visits you k is the menu off by heart and it is just a step above fast food.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Id heard sooooo much about Nandos and how brill it was i felt i would treat my self while in Dublin recently. I just dont get it!! I was starving so i ordered a half chicken, now seroiusly it must have been a robin instead of a chicken as i was expecting a much bigger portion. it was expensive so i stuck to the set menu and chose 1 fino side of sweet potato mash, my own homemade one is much nicer.. really really nothing special, i ordered it medium but it wasnt even mild imo, so i just got extra sauce from the selection available.. it cost me 17eu and i still was hungry , i was glad i tried it but i certainly wont be going again..and im no food snob, ill be going for a decent pub grub in future when i visit Dublin

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Absolutely magnificent food - beats any restaurant in Ireland that I have eaten in!! Irish food in general sucks, it is greasy and loaded with fat - this restaurant was a pleasant surprise with it's quaint ambiance, fast service and excellent food! Went there with my grown children and had a great meal! Especially try the mango-lime chicken breast and make sure to add one of the Nando's sauces - IF you like food that is spicy and flavorful!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I don't know what to say, or what ever i will say it's not gonna be enough to describe how good is the food there, I guess every one should try it. the sauce so tasty . Bottom line you will be addicted to it..
Just love this Place...