“Great” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arthur's Pub

Arthur's Pub
Ranked #33 of 2,526 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Pub, Soups, International, British
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Arthurs is the nearest pub to The Guinness Storehouse. An ideal spot for tourists to grab a drink and a bit of food and sit by our open fireplace.We offer free Wi-Fi. We play an eclectic mix of Irish Music, all day, and have live music sessions every weekend in Arthurs Live, our upstairs venue.
North Wales
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Lovely little pub with a great atmosphere near to the Guinness Storehouse, great service and very friendly staff. There was a good food menu and there were quite a few people eating although we didn't have food, just a couple of drinks. Well worth a visit

Visited April 2013
1 Thank TravellingRooster42

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Nice pub that deserves to be busier”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Any time I go in here it seems very quiet. It's a pity because it's a nice pub and has a lovely real open fire. I'd recommend it to tourists visiting Guinness up the road. I haven't tried the food, so I can't comment on that.

Visited January 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Slow, snippy service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ate here for a work lunch. Food arrived quite late, and one of the orders was wrong (just the side order). This was sent back to correct, and the rest of us had finished before the dish came back. Once the final dish came back, the main was cold so the order was cancelled. Service was a little patchy, but there was also a bit of snippiness around the staff's mix up on the order/cold main. Won't be going back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rocksteady77
sean7791, Owner at Arthur's Pub, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
We are sorry that your order was processed incorrectly, which led to you being delayed and displeased. We can only apologise for our error.
Laguna Beach, California
“Guinness, the source of uniting you with your Irish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Ask for Linda--with a smile--they are so nice--we toured just after a long flight--she made our day!!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank SoLagEP
Toronto, Canada
“Best Burger in Europe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Arthur's, just steps away from the Guinness Storehouse, was a phenomenal surprise we stumbled on accidentally. We were fresh off the last Guinness tour of the day and were hungry and thirsty for more of Ireland's finest, and were thrilled with this place. The bartender was absolutely hilarious and really witty, which was a nice touch. The Storehouse employees that were showing us around were there after closing too, and approached us to share a couple of drinks and tips about Dublin. It's always nice when a few locals go out of their way to help out a few naive Canadians! The Traditional Irish Stew was the best we had in all of Ireland. The Fish and Chips rivaled some of the best we had in our entire tour of Ireland and the UK. My personal favourite was my dish, which was Arthur's Burger. What an absolute gem. The meat and toppings were absolutely to die for. I knew I was in for a treat when the server said "nice choice," but I wasnt expecting it to be THAT good. I've been to over 20 countries in Europe, and this was by far the best burger I've ever had. GUARANTEED! Thanks Arthur's, I'll be seeing you again very soon on my next trip to Ireland!

From Alex and the Canadians, at Arthur's February 19, 2013.

• Visited February 2013