“Great!i fall in love with waiter dimi”

Corfu Greek Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You are always welcome to something authentically Greek and local to where ever you are in Dublin. Corfu restaurant brings together the warm tradition of Greek hospitality and delicious Greek-Mediterranean cuisine.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been this restaurant few times, I can say this restaurant is one of the best restaurants i have been for great food service and value in Dublin city. They have lots of options for starters and main courses a bit of everything to suit everyone.My favorite starters are meatballs in really tasty tomato sauce and fried calamari with breadcrumbs and as for main courses, I have had chicken in secures with fries and tzatziki and I have tried Greek style bolognese spaghetti which was different from the other bolognese, it was really nice, i would definitely recommend to everyone.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went to Corfu Restaurant not knowing that it has already been on Parliament Street for a year and a half. A small and cozy restaurant, producing great food for an amazing value.
Lamb chops we had were exceptional. Very well done on the place. Staff is very attentive and polite. Will definitely be back

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The restaurant looks great and service was very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent, I had the chicken pasta dish with white wine source. Delicious!!

Overall great food,service and atmosphere.
I would recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

This small restaurant will feel you up and please you with its simple-tasty and healthy way of cooking-
Service is very friendly and attentive
The best food me and my wife had at out visit in dublin

Reviewed August 12, 2013

During one of the many nice summery evenings we've had this year in Ireland, my friend and I decided to try the only Greek restaurant in Dublin, in Parliament Street. And I must say it was the best idea of our outing. I've not eaten Greek for many years, since my hols in Crete and our excellent experience brought back many memories of my fab hols spent in Greece. While we were looking at the menu outside the premises, we were approached by one of the waiter of the restaurant, who was very cheerful and with his relaxing way he gave us plenty of details from the Early Bird menu. Having food allergies, he promptly proposed a suitable menu that convinced me. He said their main concern is the well being of their customers. And they kept their word. The starter was a simple mixed salad not overcrowded with onions (common denominator in many restaurants) and dressed with the right dosage of olive oil. As a main course, I had a gorgeous steak of salmon grilled not overcooked, which happens too often, and crispy. Accompanied with boiled potatoes which were also slightly fried in olive oil and rosemary: GORGEOUS. There was no dessert suitable for my allergies but the espresso was perfectly made. They also had a Primitivo on their wine list, a bit pricey for one glass E5.20, being aware of the price range of that type of red wine. However, the laid back atmosphere of the environment, which made us not feeling under pressure to leave the table immediately after eating our dishes despite being a Saturday night, paid off for the pricey wine and the absence of a gluten&dairy free dessert. Dimitri, the chef, performed really well with our dishes. My friend was exceptionally happy with them too. Another positive factor is that the restaurant is a family-run, typical of Mediterranean restaurants, which gives a character to the place. The first waiter who approached us was entertained the guests of each table with his stories. We really felt at ease and enjoyed our food. Those "master chefs" who often pair flavours within a dish wrongly attempting to be original, should learn from this place, where you feel like you are having dinner with a couple of friends, whose target is to please their guests with healthy fresh food.

1  Thank SuperLA