“Excellent meal Corfu Restaurant”

Corfu Greek Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 2,689 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: You are always welcome to something authentically Greek and local to where ever you are in Dublin. Corfu restaurant brings together the warm tradition of Greek hospitality and delicious Greek-Mediterranean cuisine.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Very very good meal and very reasonable value, highly recommended, we had the mid week deal fixed price menu, worth every cent!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Overall nice dinner, service and place. The mussels in tomato sauce where super good. Chicken and pork souvlaki where little dry.

1  Thank Hekivi
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stumbled across Corfu as we were walking around Dublin looking for somewhere to eat, myself and my partner both huge fans of Greek food saw Corfu and thought we would give it a try.

Food and Service was both amazing definatley the best Greek restaurant we have ever been to.

We ordered several starters and all of them were fantastic very rare to see in most restaurants and the mains were just as good.

Next time i'm in Dublin we definatley visit.

1  Thank andrewhaynes
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband I had a great dinner there. Eating in Dublin can be a bit expensive, but they had a great three course tasting menu for 15 Euro my husband had. We shared the mussels appetizer, I had the pistachio while my husband had souvlaki; for dessert I had galaktoboureko and he had the baklava. Everything was excellent, all in all a great dinner after our arrival in Dublin.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great food and very nice staff. Had a great evening there. It is in a nice area but just outside Temple bar so a little less hectic.