“Lovely restaurant!”

Corfu Greek Restaurant
Ranked #123 of 2,543 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: You are always welcome to something authentically Greek and local to where ever you are in Dublin. Corfu restaurant brings together the warm tradition of Greek hospitality and delicious Greek-Mediterranean cuisine.
Galway, Ireland
“Lovely restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Good value, nice fun staff.. they gave us a free bottle of wine as it was our friends birthday. Im looking forward to go back for 4 course meal and wine for under 20 euro... :-)

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank adventurer010

• Greek first
Dublin, Ireland
“Corfu restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Good food, great prices and not too expensive. Lovely dessert. A little bit unclean as in toilets and tables. Would love this restaurant to be here for years as it is the only one in Dublin and its great!!!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Naty G
Dublin
“Very Impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went here for a nice meal with my wife last Saturday night. This was our first time here and we were impressed. Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Food was perfect. My wife had the lamb chops which they then seemed to run out of so obviously very popular. I had the mixed grill and each of the meats provided were cooked to perfection, excellent really. It is quite a small restaurant which would normally lead to a nice romantic setting but this is the one let down. It is actually very bright in the restaurant. It would really set the atmosphere if they would turn the lights down a little and even add some candles. It certainly has the potential but maybe that's not the kind of ambience they want. Still, a fine restaurant and again top marks to all the staff! We will hopefully see you again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank SebastianLong
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I felt the need of writing this review, after I noticed that one of the reviews has been updated 3 times after almost one year from visiting the greek restaurant . I am a regular custumer of Corfu , and never been unsatisfied by the food or the service. I would recommend this place to everyone.

1 Thank Passion10
“Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted to try some Greek food so put it into google and Corfu was the only one that I found in the city centre. I hadn't heard of it and don't really bother with reading reviews so I just made a reservation. Even my telephone call was such a pleasant experience, the man was very friendly and helpful. We got there and the place was packed, always a good sign! Even though it was very busy, we were only a couple of minutes waiting to be seated. The place is very simple with white walls and wooden tables. I hadn't been aware that there was an early bird special available (not quite early bird as it goes on til late) which was excellent value. 4 course meal for €20, can't go wrong. I had the bruschetta and moussaka, my boyfriend had greek salad and chicken souvlaki, we then both had traditional Greek desserts. Everything was delicious and we literally left nothing behind but were satisfied after the meal. Everything about Corfu was top notch and I would recommend it to anyone, it's a real hidden gem!

1 Thank Jayneho