“The best sunday night that you can have”
Review of The Comedy Crunch

The Comedy Crunch
Ranked #5 of 86 Fun & Games in Dublin
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This comedy is so funny, is amazing. The atmosphere is very good, in a small place that create almost a personal comedian just for you. They improvise a lot making good quality jokes.

1  Thank Jesus S

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I saw the Sunday Night show on the 19/01/14. All the acts were superb. Jim Elliott and Fred Cooke were the best performers of the night. Would gladly go again.

1  Thank Jack Y
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Had a great time coming here with my girlfriend. To be honest she was abit sceptical about it and I kinda dragged her down but by the end she was in stitches and saying how amazing it was! I got some brownie points out of it so thanks Comedy Crunch! Excellent night!

1  Thank jackness
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Want to lose some weight from all the holiday eating? Your stomach muscles will get a work out here from all the laughing you'll be doing!! This is a free gig with free ice cream and I laughed just as much as I would after paying 50 euro for a professional show. The atmosphere is so good here as its a small place but gets completely packed so get there at 8:30 if you want any chance of getting a seat. The place is practically full then anyway. I tend to be a bit tight on my money but I gave what I though was a decent tip at the end. Especially because I would have paid more to go see this show. They definitely deserve anything you can give them. It is so worth going to!! You should be ashamed if you leave Ireland without doing this. And it's on nights when not much else is going on (Sunday and Monday) so it's perfect!!

1  Thank Maddi P
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had a decent night out here. The comedians were decent and interacted well with the crowd. The MC got the crowd going well. Listen to the advise and get there early. Only draw back is drink is expensive but gig is free (donation) so balances it out. All in all good night and will return.

1  Thank badker