Ballsbridge Hotel
$301
$247
$146
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$178
$155
$200
$184
$309
$263
Westin.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $379/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
$242
$228
$368
$349
Westbury Hotel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $413/night.

$211
$193
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$135
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
$161
getaroom.com
2,518 results
All reviewsdubliner baraviva stadiumcity centrebit datedlovely hoteltrinity collegetemple barballsbridgeembassyrdsrugbytaxispubdart
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Gorgeous food prepared perfectly! We ordered 24oz ribeye steak to share. It was cooked exactly how we wanted. What an experience!!!! I definitely recommend this hotel especially for its kitchen.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dorotaszczerek
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Booked to stay here for 2 nights in March over the rugby weekend. Checked in on Friday night and what should have been a simple process turned out to be a sign of things to come. We were given a set of keys which wouldn’t register in the lock, my partner went back down stairs to change them and when we finally got in the room it had literally just been painted. Despite me being 7 months pregnant, it wasn’t safe for anyone to sleep in there! We then got a room change, however it took 30 mins to try and sort it out and we had plans so suggested they move our bags and we collect the new room keys when we return that night. So we did, and found that the only way you could open the door was by literally throwing yourself at it. Seeing as it was late we couldn’t see any point raising this with reception. We headed out for the afternoon on Saturday and came back up to the room to find that the keys were no longer working! Headed back downstairs to speak to reception about it and they eventually sent the maintenance engineer up to sort out the lock. He said he’d have to take the lock off and change it completely, something which was going to take quite a bit of time. After about 20mins, as a good will gesture, reception came up to our room and upgraded us to a deluxe room. The room was much better however returning that night, AGAIN the keys wouldn’t work so off back down to reception it was at 3am. Absolute joke. We were treated to a fruit ‘platter’ as an apology…turned out to be a banana, 3 strawberries and apple. The whole place was worse than Fawlty Towers, 3 room changes in 48hrs. Will definitely not be going anywhere near the place again!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NellyFS
BallsbridgeGRM, Guest Relations Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear NellyFS,

Thank you for providing your feedback. I was disappointed to hear about the problems you encountered while staying with us recently. At The Ballsbridge Hotel we take pride in delivering a high quality product and I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. Let me assure you your comments are noted and will be used to improve on the areas you have mentioned.
I hope you would consider returning to us sometime in the future so we can provide you with the true quality service we strive to achieve daily.

Kind regards,
Conor O Sullivan
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My partner and i stayed in this hotel for the rugby in feb.
Distance is brilliant to Aviva Stadium 4 min walk on the same road.
Hotel is quiet nice although a bit dated.Bathrooms could do with modernizing.
Dubliner Bar is lovely ,food is nice and the staff is top class,they all really pleasant especially Christian the bartender who was always professional and helpful,an really asset to the business.
Great experience overall,gonna come back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Johnfitzgerald54
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed here while in Dublin on a work trip. The company that brought us over organized and paid for the hotel so I am less upset about my stay than if I had paid for it on my own.

The hotel is old and needs some renovations. The rooms are definitely not as nice as they look online. The room we stayed in was fine - clean enough and beds were comfy. The room was FREEZING the entire time we were there. Housekeeping didn't come to our room twice while we were there. Somehow the 'do not disturb' signs were up when we came back to our rooms after being out all day even though I know we did not put those up.

Breakfast was included in our rate and was decent. We ate and drank at the bar which was convenient to have as an option. My biggest gripe with this hotel is how much they charge for internet. You have to buy these vouchers which only work on one device at a time and only last for 24 hours. So if there are two of you in a room, you have to buy two separate vouchers if you want to use it at the same time and if you go out for the day, you end up wasting minutes that you paid for. It ended up costing us a fortune to have internet in our room for the 4 days we were there.

The staff were friendly enough and helped us out when our door was jammed and wouldn't open. If I came to Dublin on a personal trip, I wouldn't stay here because of the location. While there are some pubs and places to eat nearby, it seems like most of the action is a taxi ride away which ends up getting really expensive.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mgott26
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stay here for its location but every time I end up frustrated as its always the same :
- Overcharging at the bar
- Wrong food orders given
- Cold rooms and if you are in one of the rooms on timer you have to get a heater in the meantime
- carpark ticket machine not working so you have to go to reception
- credit card bill has extra charges which are wrong and you have to ask to be removed

Really friendly staff but thats just not good enough. I would never recommended this hotel.

Room Tip: Check your receipts !
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jacqui1979

Dear jacqui1979,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your stay in The Ballsbridge Hotel. Let me assure you that the management and staff at The Ballsbridge Hotel always try to provide the best possible customer service to all our guests, but unfortunately we did not deliver for you on this occasion.
We appreciate that you chose The Ballsbridge Hotel for this stay and we hope you will give us another chance to prove ourselves in the future.

Kind regards,