“Best in Terenure!?”

The Lovely Food Company
Ranked #276 of 2,547 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Lovely Food Co is delighted to bring Gourmet-Cafe Dining to Terenure Dublin. Brought to you by a multi award winning team we focus on the freshest local food, our team prepare in-house daily to deliver an extensive range of fresh homemade products to our customers. Whatever we don’t produce in house is sourced from some of Ireland's upcoming artisan suppliers.Opening Hours Monday 8:30am until 5pm , Tuesday to Friday 8:30am, last orders 9:30pm, Saturday from 10am with last orders at 9:30pm, and Sunday from 10am until 5:00pm.
Ireland
“Best in Terenure!?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I went for dinner here last weekend and must say we were delighted with the experience. We had been here for lunch a couple of years ago and couldn't really remember how the food was so decided to try it again. When I rang to book a table for 7pm they recommended getting there earlier so we could avail of the early bird. So glad we did as it was great value and was getting a bit hectic as we were leaving around 8.

The staff were very good. Warm welcome when we arrived and very attentive, couldn't fault the service at all! Food was delicious, I went for a crab mousse starter, pork belly main and mars bar cheesecake for desert. Every dish was seasoned and prepared perfectly! Highlight was the cheesecake. I'd go back for just that alone!

As some other reviewers have mentioned the only negative we came across was that the tables are a little bit too small. It is a small restaurant so not much they can do about it unless they get bigger tables and take less customers or maybe just renovate the whole place? Anyway it wouldn't put me off going back as long as the food is that good.

• Visited January 2014

“WoW !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

A friend recommend The Lovely Food Company to us to try out, it exceeded our expectation very friendly staff and outstanding high quality food.

“Lovely lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. Myself and my partner eat here or get food to go regularly and it's always my go-to place with friends for the great value supper club. Even my 5 year old asks to go now for his weekly hot chocolate date with me!
Margaret and Suzie who we meet regularly there are so friendly and I'm often told when they are available that "my scallops" are on the menu (with chorizo and pew purée - gorgeous!)
Upon eating a delicious curry I emailed the next day for the recipe and was given it straight away and I've since discovered all the cookery course recipes on their site! Although I have yet to attend the course and will soon I believe it is a great night and I will be attempting the risotto, one of my favourite dishes this weekend.
From the friendly hello, to the crisp warm sourdough bread, fresh and tasty starters and mains to amazing (Mars bar cheesecake - say no more!) this place is worth a visit!

Dublin, Ireland
“Lovely is right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

I've been to this restaurant a few times as it's located just minutes from where I live. There are about 5 other restaurants in the village, so we have choice, but the staff here make it a winner every time. They really manage to give a warm welcome every single time, without overdoing it.
It helps that the food is great also, I had brunch on many occasion, they even did my favourite "French toast" to go one morning when there were no tables available. Lunch is always busy, but it's the dinner menu that really sets it apart from the competition. The food is amazing, and the supper club is great value. And for the record can I just say they do the cutest Facebook updates....

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never Fails to deliver great food, atmosphere and value!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

The Lovely Food Co offers great menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is gorgeous and never fails to impress. Staff are always friendly and there's a great atmosphere. Cookery school demos provide a real fun night!!!