“Delish”

The Lovely Food Company
Ranked #351 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Lovely Food Co is delighted to bring Gourmet-Cafe Dining to Terenure Dublin. Brought to you by a multi award winning team we focus on the freshest local food, our team prepare in-house daily to deliver an extensive range of fresh homemade products to our customers. Whatever we don’t produce in house is sourced from some of Ireland's upcoming artisan suppliers.Opening Hours Monday 8:30am until 5pm , Tuesday to Friday 8:30am, last orders 9:30pm, Saturday from 10am with last orders at 9:30pm, and Sunday from 10am until 5:00pm.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Fantastic place... popped in during the week for lunch and it was packed but we were quickly accommodated. Food was fantastic - we were both well impressed. Will be back for sure again and again... lucky I only live up the road!! Hubby has pulled pork roll which he said was fab and I had goats cheese salad which was really gorgeous. Mars bar cheesecake and madera cake for afters with lovely coffee and tea. Oh and glass of red was very good too... Highly recommend.

2  Thank TrishBrady
There are newer reviews for The Lovely Food Company

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Have been coming here regularly since the Lovely Food have opened their doors and must say I have never been disapointed! Eaten brunch, lunch and dinner and always go away being happy with every aspect of my visit! Food, service and atmosphere always great in this little gem of a restaurant!

1  Thank 5manor
Reviewed March 5, 2013

You're taking a chance when you call yourself the lovely food company, and it did not dissapoint.

It really lived up to it's name. I had the scallops for starters and the pork belly for mains. We were walk-in's and had not made a booking on a Saturday early evening, but they accommodated us, and I was really happy. For what seems a small front house the decor makes it quite comfortable and lively. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Home from Home- but being treated like the "Lords of the Manor". We have had our Christmas party celebration, birthdays, numerous family get-to-gethers all in the back room (patio area) at The Lovely Food Co. It’s a brilliant venue, as it is not as noisey as the main restaurent, everyone can share in the tables conversation, which makes it extremely enjoyable for everyone. It’s like having a meal in your own home but with “to die for food”, served by wonderful friendly staff, especially the adorable Susie, (if you could bottle her you would make a fortune), an asset to any restaurent with her warm friendly smile and welcoming nature. What a team, from the Big Boss Paul to the Marvelous Manager Margaret. Being a Coeliac, I am totally spoilt and well looked after, the food is so good, I always have to double check that it is REALLY gluten free. - Julian

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am lucky enough to live close by the lovely food co, the food is excellent and the staff are so friendly and welcoming! The super club deal (€50 for two 3 course meals, bottle of wine + tea or coffe) is the best value ive ever seen, i cannot recommend the restaurant more. Its an absolute gem!!

1  Thank emma k