“Delicious”

Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

As a Canadian visitor, I was impressed and so was my family. The appetizers and the main dishes...delicious! The service was prompt and friendly. We enjoyed our visit there. Thanks!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We kept putting off going to Kershk due to the location (living on the foothills of Dublin, driving into Dublin city centre is usually planned!) but once we went, it didn't disappoint. Our starter was the hummus and pita, which was scrummy. I had the Sirloin Steak, which was gorgeous! My husband had the Charcoal Grilled Chicken. We both enjoyed the potatoes, rice and salad that accompanied the dishes.Too stuffed for dessert, we'll need to keep going back for more! Recommended dining for good value, superb food, and lovely ambience!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My Wife and I go to Keshk as often as we can. This time my order was Filo Prawns and hummus with pitta for starters and Chicken Shastok and Grilled Chops for mains served with garlic potatoes and chilli sauce. As always it was served in good time and always by a happy waiter/ess. The food is tasty and fresh. On our last visit they were out of stock on the Lamb chops. The waitress told me that the owner buys his meats fresh on a daily basis along with veg etc. You can tell from the taste. This place is great for lunch too as it doesn't leave you feeling bloated and unable to carry on for the rest of the day. It s always a good idea to make a booking as it is always full.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stumbled across this restaurant today and we were so happy that we came upon it. We had missed breakfast so were looking for something brunch like.

We shared 2 starters and a main course- hummus and pita, tiger prawns in filo pastry and chicken skewers- all served with fresh salad and also spicy potatoes which were absolutely delicious. The fresh apple juice was delicious also. This worked out at about €15 each.

We arrived at 12.20 and were the only ones there but by 13.15, the cafe had filled right up with business men and women having lunch. The waitress and waiter were both extremely helpful and pleasant. The food arrived in a timely manner and were stayed for over an hour and didn't feel like we were being rushed out despite the fact that the little cafe was quite busy.

Food was so tasty and fresh, it was my first Lebanese experience and I feel it will be difficult to top. I will be telling my friends about this. Bring your own booze is also a big plus and I will be definitely putting this restaurant forward when we are trying to pick somewhere for birthday meals etc.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Good value. Excellent service. Delicious, fresh food. Nice flavours for summer dining. Byob with no corkage fee a bonus. Highly reccomend.