“Fantastic Atmosphere!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Called in here Saturday night and were lucky to get a table for 5 of us, the place was really busy with a fantastic buzz! Staff were excellent, efficient & helpful and thanked us for the tip we left at the end of our lovely meal. I had the duck breast with a blackberry & orange sauce, the blackberry was an excellent addition to the orange sauce, it came with gratinated potatoes and a fresh & varied side salad, could not fault it! My friends had battered cod & chips, stir fries and a fillet steak, that I am told was one of the best ever eaten! We all had 2 pints each with our meal as we were happy to sit and soak up the ambience. The total bill came to approx €135, for five people including drinks, which was really good value for Dublin! This bar is lovely and has one of the best heated smoking areas I've seen. Well done guys, keep up the good work!

2  Thank Barmaid79

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Visited during a busy lunchtime, colleagues had the carvery (one beef and one turkey). I ordered quiche and salad. Went to fill a glass with icy water and was told it wasn't necessary as water was available at the bar.
The carvery meals were ok although there was no Yorkshire pudding with the beef. Quiche was awful however the side salads were lovely. Lunch was eaten minus any drinks.
Overall the food was fine but not value for money (£35 for 3 lunches).

1  Thank baxza
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wow what a place to go for something to eat,it literally buzzes with people.
Quite noisy but it nice noisy,everyone in there seem to be so relaxed and laid back.
That is just the staff,so friendly and helpful.
Customer service is paramount,although we went without a reservation on a Friday night ,they found us a table.
The Food is superb,portions are large,but when you compare prices to the Uk it may seem a little on the pricey side.
But we thoughrly enjoyed our meal,and the next time that we are back in Dublin we would not hesitate to return.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

My uncle and aunt-in-law brought myself and my family to this restaurant. I thought it was so yummy that it filled me up. They have a good variety of the food u can choose or order.

1  Thank Ggbabe
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Whether you want soup, and a sandwich, a salad or a hot main course this place has them all. Normally there are lots of options. More Recently I ask for a half portion and I find the usual plate too much for lunchtime. There is generally a queue at lunch time but it moves quickly along. Lots of seating but the car park is quite small.