“Thank you Mark & Co :-)”
Review of Dublin Wine Rooms - CLOSED

Dublin Wine Rooms
Cuisines: French, Irish, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Locally sourced, French inspired Irish cuisine with an exclusive enomatic wine tasting system.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have been to this restaurant about 3 or 4 times and it's lovely to have a nice smiling face greet you each time. Whether you're going just for a drink or to eat the Dublin Wine rooms is a great experience. The decor and atmosphere are just right.

Great restaurants need the service to be as good as the food and this is where Dublin Wine rooms is way out in front. The staff are friendly, very knowledgable and attentive without been intrusive and all seem to love their job !! especially Mark who is a great sommelier and knows all about the great selection of wines

The food is excellent from the antipasti menu to the full a al carte to the coffees :-) and great value.

Try this restaurant, you won't be disappointed. I'll be back, thank you.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

The three of us enjoyed a lot the food this Saturday evening. We read some comments and after be there we completely agree with those. The food is really good, the wine selection and the personal. We will try to come back during our time in Dublin!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting Dublin Wine Rooms recently! And I really enjoyed it! You can taste a vast array of wines, and learn from the Sommelier, how the flavour and texture has been developed! Then you can buy a half or full glass of your choice! Great way to taste wines that youse have been familiar with yet you were afraid to purchase a whole bottle, just to find you may not have liked it!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I've been coming here regularly for a year now. The food is always surprising and delicious. It is also the only place that I know in Dublin where they give you great bread for free. The wine list is extensive and each bottle that I had was great value and really delicious. The prices, especially for Dublin, are really good value. And finally, the staff are always nice, friendly and very efficient, not mention that they are also very good looking!!!! I recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Four of us spent a wonderful evening in the wine bar at the Dublin wine rooms last Saturday. The quality of the food and its cost is amazing value. I've been in other restaurants in Dublin with similar quality but the prices are at least €10-12 more per main course.

We got a lovely selection of gratis breads and olive oil/balsamic vinegar to start. This was followed by a tasty mouse-bouche. The waiter/somellier was really really friendly and very skilled in his knowledge of wine. He selected a delicious Baron De Ley Rioja aged for 20 months in oak casks and went perfectly with both my starter and main course. The scallops and pork belly starter I had was generous in size and big on taste. Yummy. My better half had the salmon which was delicate. My mains of guinea fowl was my first time to taste this dish and I'm glad I waited to have it here. She had the monkfish which I'm told is difficult to do properly and both were really outstanding. I could barely put away the desert. The mains and starters proportions are quite generous.

The decor of DWR is really sleek. I loved the background music. Someone has good taste there :-) Mostly though, the service was very friendly and attentive from staff operating to a high degree of skill.

1  Thank thebigbejaysus