“Great Brunch”

San Lorenzo's
Ranked #167 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: San Lorenzo’s is a modern Italian restaurant on Georges Street in the centre of Dublin city, close to Temple Bar at the downtown end of the culinary-famous Camden Mile. Grafton Street shopping, Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral and Trinity College are all within a few minutes’ walk of our front door. We welcome walk-in diners. Our weekend brunch is a staple of the Dublin social scene; it’s a buzzing hub of Irish metropolitan dining. High-quality ingredients and a laid-back style offer a smart treat for discerning visitors seeking the finest Italian restaurant in the Irish capital. If you are in quest of a cool and contemporary eatery for a business lunch or dinner, you can be assured that San Lorenzo’s is dedicated to delivering prompt and consistent quality and service every time. We offer superior quality Italian food with a NYC twist for lunch and dinner…and of course our famous weekend brunch!
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Had brunch in San Lorenzo's last Sunday. Very enjoyable. Good honest food in the Huevos Rancheros and very tasty too. My partner had the Stack of French Bread with Bacon and Maple Syrup. A very generous portion and good quality bread too. Looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I recently visited San Lorenzo's for dinner, and had previously been for both Brunch and Lunch, so my expectations were high. I'd bought a voucher for €40 on thediningroom.ie for 3 course for 2 ppl midweek, which seemed like great value so i didn't hesitate.
I was pleasantly surprised when we got there to find we could order from any menu and we'rent restricted to a set menu with our voucher. I had the calamari to start (not really calamari in my view because they weren't deep fried, but a very nice squid salad nonetheless). I then had the scallop main course which was amazing and the sticky toffee pudding for desert, which I'd had before and was still fantastic.
The only downside was that the service was quite slow, but we weren't in a rush so it didn't really matter, but there is definitely room for improvement there.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We visited this restaurant of a Saturday evening with a friend.We had not booked it in advance but the manager was able to fit us in and we were glad he did. We were told going in that we had a hour and a half before the bookings were due in.The rustic bread and Olive oil on all tables was fresh and gorgeous and was free.My wife had Hare fish in creamy pasta tomato sauce which she really enjoyed .Our friend and i had two steaks medium served with potato and sauce which was only Fantastic.We had a bottle or house wine to wash it down at a cost of €26 which i thought was a bit pricey.We did not have any desserts as we we were stuffed ,but had three cups of coffee instead.
The staff were friendly and efficient.The only complaint we had was the Tables and seating are a bit cramped but that would not stop us from coming back again.

1  Thank clohanes
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Dropped in here for lunch midweek, i was greeted by the manager immediately which was such a difference from a lot of places now that leave you standing at the door!
I ordered one of the pasta dishes, it was AMAZING, perfectly cooked pasta and perfectly seasoned, you would struggle to find better in Dublin or Italy for that matter.
Just when you think it cant get any better..... Desert menu's arrive! I ordered the cheesecake, hands down the best desert i have ever had!
One word to describe my experience from the moment i opened the door until it closed behind me '' PERFECTION ''

1  Thank Curlmac
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We loved! the place, the food quality, the atmosphere and the hopitality. We went for Dine In Dublin Event. I choose for starter: New England chowder smoked fish & mussel chowder, main: 8hrs slow-cooked short rib of beef with chianti, sage & mustard mash, roast root vegetables, pancetta & silverskins and Date & ginger sticky toffee pudding with salt caramel ice cream for desert. I'd like to come back other day and if you are looking for good food and a romantic place that's the one.