“Treat yourself!”

San Lorenzo's
Ranked #159 of 2,596 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: San Lorenzo’s is a modern Italian restaurant on Georges Street in the centre of Dublin city, close to Temple Bar at the downtown end of the culinary-famous Camden Mile. Grafton Street shopping, Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral and Trinity College are all within a few minutes’ walk of our front door. We welcome walk-in diners. Our weekend brunch is a staple of the Dublin social scene; it’s a buzzing hub of Irish metropolitan dining. High-quality ingredients and a laid-back style offer a smart treat for discerning visitors seeking the finest Italian restaurant in the Irish capital. If you are in quest of a cool and contemporary eatery for a business lunch or dinner, you can be assured that San Lorenzo’s is dedicated to delivering prompt and consistent quality and service every time. We offer superior quality Italian food with a NYC twist for lunch and dinner…and of course our famous weekend brunch!
“Treat yourself!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We recently enjoyed a night with six friends in San Lorenzo's and from start to finish the experience was fantastic. It has such a cosy and intimate feel that it sets the mood immediately and it makes you want to sit back and stay much longer than you should!! The food is exceptional from the presentation to the taste. The beetroot starter was delicious and the steak was one of the nicest I have had in recent times along with perfectly cooked asparagus! If you want to totally indulge go for the sticky toffee pudding which I am still craving days later !

• Visited December 2013

Ireland
“Great meal”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We eat at San Lorenzos recently on a friends recommendation and really enjoyed it. There is a lovely atmosphere and I really liked the interior. Staff were really friendly regardless of how busy it was. The food was excellent. Fish lovers will love this place as the menu is quite fish orientated. I went with fish for started and main, but my husband had chicken and said was one of best chicken dishes he has had. The tiramisu was divine. Will defiantly eat there next time in Dublin.

• Visited December 2013
Dublin
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Lovely meal in every way ! Fantastic staff attentive but not overly so. All three courses were fantastic but prawn started was the most memorable.

Visited December 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband and I visited Dublin in November and had an overall wonderful experience. The tiramisu was the best we have ever had, and since it is one of our favorite desserts, I have had lots of tiramisu in my life. The staff was very pleasant and the food was superb! I would recommend this to anyone visiting Dublin and I would definitely go back again.

• Visited November 2013
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Would go back again”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Visiting the area with my mum for her birthday and asked 2 hrs prior for a table for two saw the trip advisor sticker in the Window so I thought I would pop in.

The location is good and the meal (set menu, 3 course) was lovely and the staff were friendly.

My only comment was that we were almost over charged by a waiter but one of the managers apologise and corrected this. I would recommend and go back if I was in the area.