“Made a great night a better one!”
Review of Morilles Bistro

Morilles Bistro
Ranked #313 of 2,721 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Lovely place located within easy reach of most of the city. Atmosphere was plesant and relaxed. We went for the 3 course meal offering. Everything was great. The wine list was super and was not over priced. Staff are excellent and you dont feel rushed at all. Cant wait to get back!

1  Thank Niallptuohy

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were here with friends had a great meal and a fantastic night. Thank again to all the staff that worked so hard. Can't wait to be back already planning next visit

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Lovely restaurant with great character. I love coming here for dinner as its excellent food at a fair price. They also can bring you a pint from the bar down stairs which is always a decent pint.

1  Thank BHE1
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I wanted to write about a beautiful restaurant which I visited recently when I met relations, whom live near by in Rathfarnham. This beautiful restaurant in called " Morilles Bistro". From start to finish our dining experience was absolutely delightful. From the very friendly and welcoming staff whom met us as we entered the restaurant , to the lovely ambiance within the restaurant itself ( mind you we were lucky as the place was fully booked out) and of course our meal, which was just amazing. The food served was excellent, in particular the prawns and sea bass which i had on the night. Some of our party also raved about the black pudding and of course the steak, all served with an very tasty vegetable ratatouille on the side . To finish I had the lemon meringue pie and I really haven't had one like it , it was just gorgeous with a little surprise of ice cream when I delved into it. To me this was one of the nicest restaurants I have been too and I very much intend to return to when i visit Rathfarnham again.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Myself and my partner ate in Moreilles a few weeks ago for my birthday, the food was absolutely outstanding. I had the prawns to start with and the pork for main, both were delicious ! Would definitely recommend the champagne sorbet was a real treat! Staff were helpfull and friendly will definitely be returning !