“Affordable Fast-food Restaurant”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout
Singapore, Singapore
“Affordable Fast-food Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

The burgers are huge and it is good for one or 2 person (if both are not big eaters). Highly recommend their buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce. They are fantastic.

A place to go for burgers when you are in Dublin. The prices of their burgers are average - not too expensive but not cheap either especially for Asian tourist like me.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sylviagckoh

Essex
“Best Burgers In Town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We got recommended this place by a taxi driver after we asked him to take us to McDonalds for a quick bite. We were not disappointed! Fresh mincemeat made into a burger patty and cooked - Fantastically Fresh and Tasty!

Visited September 2012
Perros-Guirec, France
“One of the best burger in Dublin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

If you want to discover the real burger with proper fresh Irish meat, go to Rick's. The atmosphere is not great, there are only few tables, but you will be amazed by the taste of this burger. Living in Dublin since 2 years, I use to go there on regular basis. Enjoy!!!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Aude L
Madisonville, Louisiana
“Delicious Burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Small seating area, being a large group we had to split up. The service was as expected for a take away burger joint. The burger however, was DELICIOUS! Truly one of the best that I have ever had! Honestly, you must taste it for yourself. I will say that the toilet was a little scary, unmarked and is unisex.

• Visited September 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Real Burgers, Not so Fresh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

At first I noticed the real burgers real fresh sign when entering. I thought why must they display that sign if they are real? On approaching the counter i noticed the chef was very greasy and the cashier had very poor english and kept messing my order up repeatedly, i'm surprised i even got what i ordered correctly. When i first seen the food I was abit worried about eating it. On sinking my chops into the greasy burger I noticed a unsavoury smell, it was putting me off. I managed to eat half the burger before giving up. My fried were cold and were clearly not fresh. The seating area was very grubby and unattractive. Unkempt. Real burgers real fresh? They should get a sign saying ''Greasy burgers, real dodgy''.

• Visited June 2012