Ranked #394 of 2,596 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Check out the first 100% Brazilian restaurant in Dublin, located in the heart of Temple Bar. Since 2011, we have brought a piece of Brazil to Dublin. You will be welcomed by our cosy restaurant and our friendly staff when you get into the door.Taste of Brazil offers you a delicious meal on two floors, depending on whether you prefer to appreciate, streets of Temple Bar or to have a reserved area to celebrate a special lunch or dinner.Our menu is composed of traditional dishes from different Brazilian regions, offering you a great variety of recipes and flavours made with the finest ingredients.Come and try delicious brazilian food in Dublin as you experience Brazilian culture from its music to its pleasant people. At Taste of Brazil - Cozinha Brasileira - we love serving the traditional Brazilian cooking to your table.
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Fair”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've been to Taste of Brazil last Sunday for Lunch. I've ordered picanha, my gf 'chicken parmigiana'. as starter we got 'escondidinho de frango' (mash mandioca with chicken).

The starter was absolutely delicious. And the parmigiana very good and tasty as well. Unfortunately my meat arrived completely cold. I made this notice to the waiter. He apologized and after few minutes he come back with another picanha (mild) and and extra steak as apologize.
Still the meat was not amazing, was ok.

One waiter was absolutely friendly and helpful, the other one not so smiling and cheerful.

Overall, I would rate as 6.5/10, I would give it a try ordering the right plates.
I wouldn't say it's amazing, i wouldn't say It's bad.

But I don't know many other brazilian restaurant in Dublin, so I can't compare with (but I do know brazilian food)

• Visited July 2013
Taste B, Public Relations Manager at Taste of Brazil - Cozinha Brasileira, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Hi Michel,
We feel so sorry about your experience at Taste of Brazil. But, we thank you for being honest in your review. We take this very seriously and I will be bringing this up with management, who will contact you as soon as possible.

All the best,

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

It is a great atmosphere!
The have a delicious food, the restaurant is confortable and they play Brazilian songs! :)
The staff is well trained. I went there this week and a lovely waitress served us!

• Visited July 2013
Taste B, Public Relations Manager at Taste of Brazil - Cozinha Brasileira, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hi Leila Nunes.
We are thankful for your review. Our staff works hard every day to serve our customers as well as possible. Back again. You'll be always welcome.

All the best,
Taste of Brazil - Cozinha Brasileira.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The great taste of Brazilian food in Ireland.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's great to feel at home even living in another country, and that's how I felt at the "Taste of Brazil". Thanks guys, excellent food and great service. Congratulations!

1 Thank Kleber_Oliveira_13
Taste B, Public Relations Manager at Taste of Brazil - Cozinha Brasileira, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Hi Kleber Oliveira.
We are happy that you feel like home in Taste of Brazil. That's what really care for us!
You will be always welcome here.
King regards,
Taste of Brazil - Cozinha Brasilieira
“Lovely brazilian Food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I live in Ireland 2 years, and I love go there for remember the delicious taste from Brazil.
The staff there are lovely and very friendly.
I introduce to my Irish friends, Spanish and friends from anywhere in the world to dinner and have a good time at the restaurant.
Always has great deals.

1 Thank DaniMarinhoS2
Hi Dani Marinho.
We are glad with your review. Thanks for choosing Taste of Brazil and introduce it to your foreign friends. Lovely!
You and your friends always will be very welcome!
Best Regards,
Dublin, Ireland
“Surprisingly good, given its previous reviews.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Myself and my boyfriend had a Groupon voucher to use here, we looked at the review before and they were terrible in general. We pleasantly surprised!

The food was lovely in general, the steak was cooked to our order and was well presented. The garlic bread was meh, but the rizoles were really nice.

We were very pleased by most of it except that we would have been disappointed had we payed full price for the food. 5 rizoles would have been appropriate per the price rather than 3, and the chicken was over priced on the main menu.

Overall, we really enjoyed the experience and atmosphere and the waiter took good care of us and was very nice. Would go back, but probably only if we got another Groupon as it is pricey for what we got.

• Visited June 2013
Taste B, Public Relations Manager at Taste of Brazil - Cozinha Brasileira, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed our restaurant. You and your boyfriend always will be welcome!
Best regards!