“food not great..”

Dining options: Reservations
kildare
“food not great..”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I know this is a burger joint but the food is not great...i think they are dated and need some innovation in the food department...

Visited June 2012

• Polish first
Dublin
“fast food with sticky table”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

terrible place to eat, food is very poorley made, taste like re-heated frozen food, drinks are full of sugar, service ok,

Dublin
“Grafton street branch is great”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This place has good food and decently priced drinks. It also has good music. I believe that they do 3 euro pints on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Overall, I would recommend this place!

Visited December 2012
“frozen food. at restaurant prices”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

went to the tallaght restaurant with my partner and my daughter thinkin would get nice food with a good atmosphere . but very disappointed the food was terrible the fries were burnt , burger. which cost 14euro was small and only had one bit of onion and tomato on it , the side salad was drowned in dressing which made it limp and inedible . would never go back as food in the local chip shop would be much nicer and alot cheaper

Dublin, Ireland
“Just as the name says: American”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This place reminds me very much of TGI, but cheaper. When we arrived we had to sit in the waiting area as we had not booked in advance, however when it was clear we were not going to have a drink in the waiting area, we got a spot. This could be a coincident but I think it is more a strategie.
The food was good, I had a rib eye steak this got crispy fries on the side. I was a bit disappointed in the service. The drinks only arrived after the starter was finished and it was clear by the melted ice that it was standing there for a while.
They'll probably see me back, as the food was good and not overly expensive, I do hope the service is better next time.

• Visited September 2012