“( they say )Sign looks tacky ( we say ) burritos arent great either”
Review of Burritos and Blues

Burritos and Blues
Ranked #945 of 2,702 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The place is average , the foods ok but just not worth the 9 euro for a relatively small and mostly cold burrito.

Only complaint was cold meat , im no expert but surely it should be warm ..

The staff were friendly but seem to ask your order from 9ft behind the counter.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been here twice now and both times the burritos have been delicious. The pork Burrito is lovely, the pulled pork is really fresh. Thee salsas here are very nice. The hottest salsa is nice and hot too, which is great!
The sweet potato fries here are a highlight, they're the best sweet potato fries I've ever had, and for €2.75 they are great value.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten in a lot of burrito joints around the world and this was one of the worst. After passing this place loads of times, myself and my fiancé tried it tonight. Normally after a few drinks an old shoe would even taste good, so we thought we were in for a treat. The ingredients looked great, the quantities were good, but guacamole and peppers cost extra which annoyed me a bit straight away since I don't eat dairy, tomato or wheat and therefore was only getting a tiny portion to begin with. They also don't do corn tortillas, brown rice or sweetcorn salsa, and charge extra for water if you get a meal deal.

On the plus side, the sweet potato fries were good. This was the only plus side for us.

The food lacked flavour as I had no salsa, cheese or sour cream. The sauces on the table were mild so they didn't add anything either. Actually, my fiancé got a chicken burrito in a wrap with spicy salsa and the whole works but couldn't finish it either so I suppose it's still bad even with all those ingredients too.

All in all - fast food aimed at students and those among us who like bland food. Never going back!

1  Thank Gorettikid
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Last week, a couple of friends wanted to go to this place for lunch and I didn't think I'd enjoy it because I'm not a fan of Mexican food at all, and fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised!

I liked how they offered the option of having your burrito in a bowl, instead of in a wrap. The burritos were very reasonably prices, and the choice of having grilled chicken (which was delicious and given in fair amounts) instead of a minced meat mixture was great! Another pro to this was the option of getting guacamole on your burrito for only 75cent extra, and was worth every pency considering how delicious it was (not as good as homemade but far, far superior to the nasty stuff in most uspermarkets) and they gave a really good amount of that too!

I am definitely a convert and will be returning to try their chicken wings and sweet potato fries!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The burritos were just okay, but good for a quick, inexpensive, and filling lunch.

1  Thank chichihp