“Bad”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dublin, Ireland
“Bad”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

I took a seat when I entered the cafe.. If looks could kill I would have certainly died. Waitress refused to serve me obviously because i didnt request 'permission' to be seated. Cafe was moderately busy but ample staff on the floor. Coffee was good but ordered a pecan slice which turned out to be an Ikea frozen Daim cake... Charged 8.50 for the privilege. Avoid at all costs!!!

Dublin, Ireland
“Average Cafe, great location”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Somewhat squandering it's location Busyfeet is & Coco is a middle of the road effort on a busy corner just a minute's walk from St. Stephen' Green. It's got two outdoor seating areas and sufficient windows to make the most of the sunshine when it graces us in the city. The cafe is bustling and vibrant inside and seems to have a loyal clientele; there are usually as many or more locals here than tourists. However when it comes to food and service it's a bit all over the place. I've had good soup and sandwiches and salads here but I've also had the opposite. It lacks consistency and staff while friendly seemed to me on my last two visits to be rushed and distracted. Coffee is acceptable and they've a reasonably good range of teas. This place should be so much better but I think a case of resting on the laurels has taken hold. That can be said of more than one of the cafes in this area.

• Visited April 2012
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Service & Location”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My wife & I had the pleasure of reasting our busy feet at this wondeful little eatery. It has a nice feel about it. We had lunch outside & watch the verious people of this wonderful city pass by. The staff were great, fast & efficent. I had a plough mans sandwich & my wife had a goats cheese salad, both were fantasticly tantalising on the taste buds. I would highly recommend visiting here for a bit when in Dublin. Oh and the coffee was good & strong as it should be.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Justin_Dreamz
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent lunch spot....great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We visited on a really rainy day, and were delighted with our lunch time stop.

Really cosy atmosphere, great service, lovely quirky decoration. We had soup and sandwiches, and they were fresh, tasty and reasonably priced.

Would def recommend to anyone!!

• Visited October 2011