“Has the best food and make a great cappuccino .”

Toto Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Toto Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #813 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

It is a great place to enjoy Italian food, we had pizza, calazones everything was great. I highly recommend having a cappuccino or two. We went back both days that we were in Dublin.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I've been here so many times that I stopped counting. Food is amazing, and with me being very picky about what I eat, it says a lot. Even if you're vegetarian you will find several dishes that you will enjoy. My favourite is aubergine pasta, real heaven in your mouth. Watling staff is always very pleasant and attentive. Location is just perfect right in the city centre and easy to find.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

we came upon this little gem as we were walking off of O Connell Street and what a find! really nice intimate atmosphere, clean, nice staff and best of all the food was beautiful and reasonably priced, €35 for the 2 of us for starter main and bottle of wine. The seafood pasta I had was the nicest I've ever eaten and I love Italian, a really great find and couldn't recommend it highly enough. Can't wait to return:)

Reviewed July 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I decide to come over for breakfast 2 weeks ago.
We was really impress with the food and presentation on the plate.
I have to say that was the best Breakfast we every had in Ireland. For very good price.
Only think I can complain about its service. Girl who served as look very unpleasant and tired.She look like she just come back from the party;-//
Over all good we will be back maybe for dinner next time.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

cant say enough about this wee place except it ticked all the boxs for me and my 14 year old daughter, teenagers can be hard to please but pizza and salad here won her over and the brocoli and cheese pasta with scrumptious sauce and garlic bread ahhhhh heaven, staff friendly and helpful. please doit try i dont think you will be dissappointed, looking forward to next trip in summer and i have recommended it to all friends and relatives who pass through dublin and no one let down yet