“Can't fault this place!”
Review of Ruby Duck Cafe - CLOSED

Ruby Duck Cafe
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I are just back from the ruby duck where we had a v lazy Sunday breakfast. The two veggie breakfasts, the small Irish and the bacon&egg sambo were all simply done but delicious as it was clear they only use the best ingredients. Service was prompt and friendly despite us staying for hours on end chattering. I am looking forward to going back for dinner already!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My friend and I are just back from Dublin after a weekend girly break. we called into the Ruby Duck for a coffee and scone and ended up going back for dinner. great value for money, food was excellent and service superb. We would definately go back . Check this place out!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Really tasty food, easy to find (opposite hard rock).....really lovely service and a mighty sausage to boot!
Heartily recommend.

1  Thank shezza1203
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Heard this place was good so thought we would give it a try. It was well worth it. We went for breakfast and had the bacon butty which was served on a ciabatta roll filled with lovely local bacon. The coffees were excellent and proper orange juice. We were brought a large bottle of chilled water without even asking and the staff were lovely. Great place !

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed two breakfasts here as an alternative to the hotel breakfast buffet. Both mornings the food was exquisitely prepared in Irish style and the service was friendly. Also there was a nice selection of homemade food products from Ireland .