“Authentic kitchen”
Review of Delhi O'Deli - CLOSED

Delhi O'Deli
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: "Small and very basic vegetarian Indian street food restaurant. More like a canteen but the food is great and exceptional value for money - most expensive thing on the menu is €4.95".
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I havent eben to India, but I have spent some time in Singapore's Indian areas and the food tasted just like there. Also, it is good value for your money and if you are tired of the Irish kitchen like we were after a week, this is the place to go. Also good herbal tea with milk!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

very basic, down-to-earth establishment. we ate from the 'street food' menu, Almost like an Indian Tapas. Two of us shared four dishes and had two soft drinks. We were both full for under €18. Very fresh, nothing bland about this food whatsover! Would recommend. Cutlery, plates, jugs of water are all self service, service was polite and quick.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Yummy! Fast! Fresh! Full Belly in Delhi O'Deli! Great value! All on a fun street. Love the fact that there are Indians eating here. Now we know why. Like the review on the wall says...it is still possible to eat out for less than a tenner. We had the Daily fiver which is a plateful of five different dishes with rice. Spicy and delicious! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Good South Indian food, good value for money, pleasant and quick service. I wouldn't hesitate to dine here again.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Given how many glowing reviews this place got, we decided to eat here. I was hopeful when I saw how many Indians were sitting inside. Honestly, I make way better Indian food myself, except for a few items that I've never attempted. The waitstaff is accommodating and friendly, but the food very mediocre, and the atmosphere basic, to say the least. Yes, the items are relatively cheap and they have the daily fiverr special, but the food overall isn't special, nor are the portions generous. Heavy on the carbs. We ate here a second time to give it another chance, thinking maybe our experience was a fluke. I guess if you like fairly bland Indian, and want cheap, eat here. Otherwise- skip it.

2  Thank Tzippi M