“Excellent all round”

Ruposhi Indian Restaurant
Ranked #277 of 2,559 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent all round”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

A big crowd of us went in the other night and we all had a fantastic time. The staff were all excellent, very welcoming and entertaining. Foot was fantastic, everyone loved it all - and we got a great deal too. Certainly some of the best and most authentic Indian I've had - and incrdible value - even other indian take away's I like are way more expensive than this!
Highly recommended..

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank ColinFitz

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“possibly the best Indian in Dublin”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I haven't been to every Indian in Dublin but I'd say I've been to most and this is one of the best (there is also a very good south indian called indian summer in stillorgan). We eat here regularly and its very good and good value with nice service. They have an excellent set menu for €15 but I normally order off the menu as everything is very reasonable.
Over the years (it used to be located around the corner) I must have been here 30 times and what I like is they regularly update the specials (at the same time I usually order my old favourites - go figure).
I've gone as a couple and with young children and it works for us as both (kids love popadoms which they refill for the kids, chicken tikka and perwari nan) - they have a children's menu but it doesn't look great value compared to the set menu.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank grainne c
Dublin, Ireland
“Great food, amazing value”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great place located on Whitworth Road in Drumcondra, very close to Croke Park. We live locally and go here a lot and it never disappoints. The food is delicious and the special set menu offers incredible value for money. Service is excellent. A superb restaurant, try it once and you will definitely go back.

1 Thank onecitylady
“Great value dinner”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is a local place near my parents, was surprised at the €15 offer, includes all the usual favourites and a drink... Went for Chicken Tikka, Korma, rice etc. All great quality, Chicken Tikka starter in particular was good. Couldn't believe the prices they were charging! Host is friendly and chatty, place was busy on a Friday night which is good to see for a local restaurant. Definitely will be back and for the price and quality this really was a fantastic value meal.

dublin
“Top Class Indian Restaurant.”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is our favorite restaurant in Dublin, My husband and I are regulars here and would eat here every day if we could!
The food is just amazing, full of flavor at the highest of standards. The menu has lots to choose from and is very reasonably priced , with a special set 4 course menu for just 15 euro.
The restaurant is small and cozy and fills up pretty quick whatever the night which is testament to how good the food is. The owner is always on hand to offer advice on the menu , staff are friendly and the service is fast.
I highly recommend Ruposhi Indian Restaurant.