“Great meal”

Ranked #130 of 2,617 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: OPEN ON MOTHERS DAY 12-4PM €29 menu Visit our website to see our delicious 3 course menu! Darwins restaurant offers contemporary international cuisine with an extensive menu catering for 'carnivorous, coeliac and vegetarian' diners. We pride ourselves on our certified Irish Angus beef and local produce, our interesting and affordable wines and our committed and careful suppliers.
Dublin, Ireland
“Great meal”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

this is the place to go if you like steak, they really know what they are at here. Loved it-definitely recommend. Also, go on an empty stomach, as you will leave completely stuffed!!

Southern Poland, Poland
“dessert chef's selection -yummi :)”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

For a starter we had fish cakes and baby calamari- nice.
For a main I had veal and my friend had Wicklow Lamb- both good but her was better. My veal was a little to chewy.
For dessert we order plate for 2, chef’s selection. there was sorbet, cheesecake, brownie, warm plum...and few more- great presentation :>
These three dishes were the perfect portion.

Dunedin, New Zealand
“Another great meal at Darwins”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

One of Dublin’s best steak restaurants, service is always good and staff are welcoming. A little on the pricy side, but the quality is excellent. We've been to this restaurant a number of times and never been disappointed.

Paris, France
“Nice New York strip ! Don't take it bad though !”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great food, fast service and nice waiter(resses). Really enjoyed. Reputation is not a wrong story. I'd recommend to anyone who likes steaks !

1 Thank Jerome95
Buncrana, Ireland
“Very accommodating and lovely food as well”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

It been a while from the last time I was in Darwin's and the last time i was here I said I must go back to see if it was just a one off good experience. Well I have to say it was better that the last time. I was here last Thursday night for dinner and I had to change my eating time to an earlier time which was not a problem. I also asked for a quite seat as I was with friends from Australia. We were seated straight away and our waiter took our order which we were not waiting to long before food. I had Steak like everyone else and everyone loved it. The whole experience was excellent and good value for money. I will be back