“Great Food, well worth the trip from town”
Review of Arch Bistro - CLOSED

Arch Bistro
Cuisines: European, French, Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stunned had never heard of this Restaurant until a chef friend told me it was the favourite Restaurant. Great food at incredible Value, Pork belly was fantasic. Great service and without the the best value quality restaurant i have been in for years, well worth the short taxi ride from the city centre

1  Thank PatrickCumiskey

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Been meaning to pay a visit having heard so many good things. Even better than I had hoped and this was only for lunch! Will be back for dinner. Excellent food, excellent atmosphere, excellent value.

1  Thank FrankPMc
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Ate here recently - food was faultless! Atmosphere and service were perfect. We will definitely return!

1  Thank Kim_Beltran
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was really looking forward to eating here, as it's ranked so highly here on tripadvisor. I have to say, however, that it didn't really live up to my expectations!
It was certainly a lovely meal (I had fish and chips to start and an apple and berry crumble for dessert), but it definitely didn't blow me away. Also, I found the restaurant very dark and lacking in atmosphere!
Overall I enjoyed the experience but I personally don't think it deserves to be #3 of all restaurants in Dublin...would be happy to come back, but wouldn't be pushed either way!

1  Thank onthego1988
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Recently went to the arch bistro for lunch with my family, the food was as good as ever. We all highly enjoyed our lunch, and we'll be sure to go back again!

2  Thank Patrick S