“Superb Restaurant”

Cuisines: European, French, Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Have lunch here with my son on a regular basis and always find the food delicious and top notch!
It has a lovely friendly and comfy atmosphere and the service is excellent and food reasonably priced. Great value for money.Terrific for Special Occaisions. Definitely worth a trip

Reviewed April 13, 2013

3 times I have visited this restaurant and each time has been better than the next. Very friendly staff and a wonderful menu for €25 available every night for 3 courses. Of course if you want a steak there is a small supplement which is fine. The food quality is excellent, they are very obliging if you want to change something or decide on salad instead of what comes with the meal. Wine choice is good and reasonable. Flavours and combinations are fab, even the fish and chips is WOW, done in the lightest tempura batter, to die for. I'm booked again and looking forward to my next experience. If you get a chance, try this restaurant, it's right up there, as good as any of the top ranked ones.

1  Thank Z3angel
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My family & I ate here for my sons christening, both the service & food were absolutely perfect. Patrick & his staff provide a top class service. A must if you are in the area, delicious original food at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My folks live in Churchtown and recently when I was over there, we decided to go out for dinner. This restaurant came up on tripadvisor so we decided to try it out. I have to say, the moment we arrived, the staff were very relaxed and welcoming, the menue was a delight with the portions just perfect, we each went for the 3 courses which was great value whereas normally I can't because I'm too full after just two. Give this place a try, it was surprisingly busy (not full tho) for a wednesday evening and we noticed how the staff knew most of their customers as they were chatting casually with them, even asking one elderly lady how her hip was today. Full marks for well presented menu and dishes, very friendly staff and very good value for money.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We've been to the Arch Bistro twice for dinner with small groups and both times had a great evening. The food is fabulous and excellent value for money (EUR 25 for three courses + very reasonably priced wines, beers etc.). The choice between the various delicious sounding options (e.g mussels, pate, crab, goats cheese etc. for starters, steak, lamb, chicken, risotto etc. for mains and sticky-toffee pudding, chocolate variations or cheese for dessert) was really difficult and after much discussion we all opted for different things but none of us were disappointed. The service was super-friendly & charming but not intrusive. Everything was perfect & we'll certainly be back!

1  Thank foodlover1108