“Excellent massage and nice staff. A relaxing moment !”

BaanPai Thai Massage
Ranked #4 of 61 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Authentic Thai Massages available at great prices - right in the heart of Dublin City Centre!
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent massage and nice staff. A relaxing moment !”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

There are a lot of massage places around Temple, and some are not serious. BaanPai is a serious one. We were there with some friends. One of them booked the massage for all of us. We had a great time. I am used to Thai massage as I have one around my corner and go there once a week and I can tell you the my 'therapeut' was really professional ... I had some doubt as the place is located in a very touristic area .... she knew exactly where I had pain and went deep the things to make me feel better.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank reviloliver

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Another world tucked away in Temple Bar”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I had the Authentic Thai Massage yesterday at BaanPai. It was so amazing, Suzie used a silk scarf to balance from the ceiling while she stood on my hamstrings and back- very gently! Its not a massage for the light of touch- its deep tissue that works out knots in your back, shoulders etc. My fav part was the little bit of reflexology on my feet. The oil she used on me smelled beautiful, with Tea Tree oil and Eucalyptus. I think they can use coconut oil if you ask. I shall be returning for sure!

Tip- they do a loyalty card, your 6th massage is free.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank niamhnina
Dublin, Ireland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Excellent is my only word!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Got a citydeal voucher and initially booked for a japanese massage in another of their location but they could not on last minute. So i have been rebooked to that place for a deep tissue massage. Did not know what to expect,especially in Temple bar where it can be loud.. this is one place I would have not really noticed or walked in. A nice welcome and my thai masseuse was sooo great. She gave me the type of massage i have been looking for so long. Always making sure i was ok..and to the less expected, she massaged me by walking on my back,legs and calves.. Really focusing on my bad shoulder.. I came out very pleased and relax.. Highly recommended if you want a full head to toes bliss. I will def come back.

Visited December 2011