“Best massage ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Anahata

Anahata
Ranked #14 of 60 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: "Anahata" is the sanskrit name for the fourth or heart chakra. It is the central force that inspires compassion and love.We offer a range of yoga classes and massage treatments that promote strength, flexibility and balance. The experience you have as our client is at the heart of Anahata.We look forward to meeting you soon and hope you enjoy the Anahata experience.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best massage ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I visited Anahata recently for a deep tissue massage and it was the best massage ever. This is a wonderful place to have a treatment. It is on busy Dawson St but when you go down the stairs you go into a very peaceful, welcoming and serene space. While I was waiting in the reception a drop in yoga class was starting and the male teacher was welcoming the clients and it looked lovely in the yoga studio. I will definitely be trying the class there. I would highly recommend my therapist Maria as she was so skilful and I felt the effects of the massage for weeks. When I was leaving the receptionist went through other treatments available, suitable for me. I will definitely be back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 4646Sharon

Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage at Anahata”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I recently had an hour long full body deep tissue massage at Anahata on Dawson Street.Wow was it good! It cost 30e on a special offer.I think it's normally 50e,The place is lovely.You wouldn't notice it from the street unless you were looking for it.It is clean ,relaxed and beautifully quiet for a city centre location.Unfortunately I can't remember the therapist's name but her massage was excellent.After a quick chat to determine my problem areas(for me it was my shoulder area) I finished up feeling so much better immediately afterwards.I will definately be back.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Y K
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A little oasis of calm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I've been to Anahata on a number of occasions and each time I've left floating from the building feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. On my most recent trip I made my way directly from work, the rain outside was biblical so by the time I made it there I was soaked through. I got in and was handed a green tea to warm me up and given a few minutes to gather myself.
The massage itself was great, I suffer alot with severe knots in my shoulders, a direct result of sitting at at desk working at a computer all day. Though a little painful at times (but good painful!) , the massage was amazing. The staff are so welcoming and have a really calming affect on you. Once finished I left the building feeling so much better and I floated across the road to my bus and made my way home. A super sleep was had that night. Looking forward to my next visit.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ash_mitch80
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

: I recently had an hour long deep tissue massage at Anahata which cost €40 - this rate was a special offer for March (it's usually €100) which has been extended for April too. The place is nice. You wouldn't really notice it from the street unless you were looking for it. It's clean, relaxed and surprisingly noiseless despite its city centre location. All the reviews here rave about Anahata - unfortunately I can't remember the name of the friendly brunette who I saw, but my massage was fantastic. After a quick chat to determine what the problem areas were (back, neck, shoulders from hunching over a desk all day stressing out) she beat the crap out of the knots in my back for an hour. It was very focused on particularly tense areas at my request and hurt ever so slightly at times, but I felt SO much better immediately afterwards, completely relaxed and loose. I realised after my massage that they don't have a card machine - but they trusted me to come back after I ran downstairs to the ATM (which I obviously did!) One week later I'm still feeling the benefits and will definitely be back.
Kagan.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kagan33
Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best massages ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I love massages and go quite regularly for two reasons - I tend to have a lot of sports related injuries and I also find them very relaxing.

That said, I have been to ALOT of different places. I am very fussy and it is very difficult to get a really good massage, in a relaxing atmosphere at a great price.

I first stumbled upon Anahata after purchasing a Living Social deal for a full body massage. I had never heard of the place before but the price was good so I booked myself in. It is located across from Starbucks on Dawson Street. Straight away I was put at ease by the serene, peaceful surroundings and friendly staff. I was led into a lovely warm, dimly lit room. The girl explained what the massage would entail and left the room whilst I made myself comfortable. I can honestly say what followed was the best massage I have ever received. She worked out all of the knots on my upper back, shoulders and arms - which was painful initially but after a few minutes I nodded off to sleep. I felt like I had been asleep for hours and was totally relaxed and pain free afterwards.

They also do yoga classes and other treatments. They always have great specials so I intend to pay a return visit very soon.

Visited December 2012