“What a lovely evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of D'Vine Wine Bar - CLOSED

D'Vine Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar, Pizza, European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Intimate and cosy, D’Vine Wine Bar on Bachelor’s Walk sets a warm and embracing atmosphere to enjoy a wide wine list with a particular focus on Mediterranean Regions.The stone walls are lined with neatly displayed bottles and tasteful decorations. D’Vine Wine Bar serves up a tasty and well matched tapas menu, together with our famous pizzas, cooked to perfection with real Italian thin bases!Wine Tastings and many more events are planned monthly. Seasonal sidewalk seating is available.Make a reservation today or drop in for a Mediterranean Wine and Dine experience you will not forget!
Dublin, Ireland
“What a lovely evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I found this wine bar by chance while walking nearby the river and it was a great discover! The place is really tiny, but perfect for a couple: quiet and romantic! The food and the wine are really good as well (and cheap compared to other places in Dublin)! They have a nice variety of wine and cheese! But what made my night was the staff! Karina was really nice and friendly, we talked for hours that evening! And it was great to talk in italian again for a while! Definitely recommended!

• Visited February 2013

Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Cutest Restaurant in Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I had arrived in Dublin late on a Friday evening and were wandering around trying to find somewhere to eat. We were heading to the Temple Bar area across the river when we came across D'Vine. It is the smallest, but coziest little restaurant I have ever been in. We were made to feel very welcome by the wonderful staff (bearing in mind we didn't get there til nearly 10pm). We had the cheese board to start which has now given us the taste for chilli cheese, and the wine was very nice. (Yes the menu is very limited, but if you see the size of the kitchen you will understand why). My boyfriend and I both had pizza which was delicious. We loved it here so much we nearly went back on our last evening, but as it had turned quite cold ate at our hotel. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to any friends and family travelling to Dublin.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Gemmbles
L'Ile-Perrot, Canada
“Fast service and awesome food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food is at resonable price and is way better than a lot of Italian place aroud Dublin. The staff is also very friendly and will reconise you fastly. Nice plate of cheese to be try with some wine tasting!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Pathewill
Belfast
“Great cosy evening ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Booked this wine bar on the back of it's excellent reviews on Trip Advisor - and am glad to say I wasn't disappointed. We arrived inside, but I was genuinely taken aback at how small this place was ... it really is tiny (only holds about 20 covers)! But by the end of our meal I realised that this just added to it's coziness and great buzz. Most tables were occupied but we got a lovely table by the window and 'both' staff were more than friendly. We ordered a fab (and very reasonably priced) bottle of white wine and looked through the menu. As other reviewers have said, it IS limited, but definitely has enought to suit all. After a lot of deliberating over the Mediterranean meat OR cheese platter, we opted for the meat - 2 slices of 4/5 different types, served with olives, mini crostini and THE most delicious fresh Pesto I have ever tasted (need to bottle that and sell it!!). We accompanied the platter with bruschetta which came topped with fresh and delicious tomotoes and basil, and we also enjoyed a thin and crispy 'Three Keys' pizza between us. If it hadn't of been the end of November, freezing cold and lashing outside, I could have sworn I was in middle of the Med, because the food was so fresh! Excellent value for money and everything was delicious. Well done D'Vine - we had a lovely night, and would definitely recommend for a casual bite to eat.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank kac123
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I were out looking for a place to eat, and stumble over this jem. The restaurant is quite small, but warm and welcoming. The waitress was very nice and efficient. We all orderd pizza, and was pleasantly surprised over how good the thin Italian style pizzas were. To drink we chose prosecco with strawberry juice. VERY good. For dessert we orderd apple cake with cream and banoffe gateau. That was an excellent way to end our meal! If you ever are in Dublin, don't walk past, go inn and enjoy!

1 Thank Laevrasuz