Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Highly reviewed as it's simply one of Dublins best spots for a pizza.

It's always busy so book ahead if you can or be prepared for a wait. Pizza kitchen is in the middle of the restaurant and its amazing how many pizza go out in a short period of time.

Daily specials on the board worth having a look at.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (592)

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Genuine Italian,Great Wine and food to match delivered by top class service.15 minute walk from RDS...

Reviewed January 4, 2020

I ventured forth for a New Year lunch today with a friend from Sandymont and we decided to try someplace new. We chanced upon Pauline's just as they were opening and got a window table in the conservatory at the front.This was ideal for the sunny day in it and the overhead heating made it very comfy. We shared what is called a sharing antipasto and the contents were plentiful and delicious.My friend partook of a pasta special from the blackboard while I opted for pizza capriciosa, both of which were excellent.Skip breakfast if you plan on having the antipasto would be my advice. The sacrifice will be worth it.

Reviewed November 29, 2019

We walked to Paulie's Pizza from our hotel the first night in Dublin. The sign is small and even though we were right across the street we had to ask where it was. Interestingly we asked three Garda that were standing in the adjacent street and only one knew where to direct us. That said we had salads and we each had one of the daily special pizzas. The pizzas were very good and filling. I had to ask for a Take Away for mine. We ate upstairs and it was very tight, the tables were extremely close and quite noisy. We prefer a little quieter ambience so I don't know that we would return. Overall the food is very good and if you like pizza you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

Staff are amazing, they work like a well oiled machine not to mention the amazing food. Pizza and seafood pasta is heaven. You can tell it’s all prepared fresh. Love this place so does my family. Keep up the good work. I will be back soon.

Date of visit: July 2019